Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Republican Jesus

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Jen7, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Americans created a new sort of government. We aspired and succeeded to have a government that is of the people, by the people, and for the people. Our government has reflected our personal values.

Apparently the Trump government accurately reflects yours.

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Last seen 2 years and 17 weeks ago. Something tells me he ain't gonna respond. :p

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. JuliankVx

JuliankVx New Member

It can be a sensitive and complex topic, but it's essential to have an open and respectful dialogue. Personally, I agree that it's not the role of the church or religious institutions to get involved in politics. While holding certain values and beliefs is important, the church should be a place of spiritual guidance and support rather than a platform for political agendas. At my church, firstchurchlove.com, we try to focus on fostering a sense of community and spreading love and positivity rather than getting caught up in political debates. I think it's important to respect the separation of church and state and allow individuals to make their own political decisions based on their own values and beliefs. It can be tempting to want to use the church as a means to promote certain political ideals, but I think it's important to keep the two separate to create a safe and welcoming environment for all.

#24 JuliankVx, Jan 2, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2023