Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rey of Sunshine.

Discussion in 'Episode 104 - Not Fade Away' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Rey Borge makes his debut appearance as Neighbor #3 tonite. In a neuropyramidal exclusive, he stated that he is credited as 'co-star' in the episode, and that....dun dun dun.... he
    ;)

Don't forget to look for this Rey of Hope in an otherwise desolate world.

[​IMG]

2. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I am extremely excited over this. Also, co-star should mean he gets at least one line of dialogue. We need to watch for this hard.

But this also presents us with an important question: who is Neighbor 2? I see that Neighbor 1 is the dude taking out his garbage, but his actor name isn't present. IMDB lists a Floyd Foster Jr., who also did some stuff in the 80s but there is no pic of him. There is also Sharon Ferguson, who is obviously not Neighbor #2. Are these going to be new characters or were they already in the show? I sincerely apologize for missing Sharon before, this is unlike me.

3. Neuropyramidal

The reason you missed Sharon until now is that she wasn't added to FTWD on imdb until a couple days ago. Floyd Foster Jr. is an old man with big glasses. He won't be hard to miss. I'm guessing that one of those two neighbors count as Neighbor #2, but we shall see. ;)

4. Neuropyramidal

Rey Borge has not yet seen this episode, and he asked me if they kept his lines in the final cut. How do these guys not watch the show??? I'd be sitting on the edge of my seat in the front of the TV if I was a co-star. ;). Actually, he was busy at the Emmy's today. But still.

5. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Rey Borge was there, he was in the scene where Lt. Moyers was briefing the crowd about the safe zone, etc. He asked what happened to the people outside the fence and whether they would be moved too.

6. Neuropyramidal

Yeah. He had an extreme facial close up.