Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rick and Carol's "Bag O' Knives"

Discussion in 'Episode 404 - Indifference' started by Tony Davis, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Making sure the sharpest knife is gone. This way if an idiot kills himself or herself, Rick will be rid of their stupidity and uselessness.

2. PipForever

PipForever Member

Well, it could be that Lizzie, or someone unknown, killed them and then ran. Then Carol comes in, thinks it was Lizzie, and cleans up the mess for them.

It would be funny if it was someone else, and Carol took the fall and cleaned up the mess thinking it was Lizzie. Although maybe this is too complicated and reaching?

3. The_Not_So_Dead

Going on the size of the other knives in the package: would Carol give a knife which probably is a few inches short of Lizzie's underarm to keep in her pants? Could the kid even run? I thought that the knife Carol gave her was a bit smaller; handsized. Like the knife Carol has now.

Then the question is: who took the other knife?

4. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Yes the knife that's missing is the knife Carol gave to Lizzie..

What is the importance of that knife is yet to be revealed..

I don't think it has anything to do with past events (Karen & Dave), I think it's significance is to come..

Maybe Lizzie uses the knife to save Rick, Carl, Judith? from a walker or someone in the prison who has succumbed to the illness & turned?

I'm tipping a situation will arise where Lizzie needs to use the knife, then the group will realize Carol was right to teach the kids to defend themselves?

The mind boggles with the possibilities.

5. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Lizzie is in the with quarantine people. They will start to die and turn next episode, and there seems to be a bit of a mutiny? Not sure if that's what's happening when Hershel tells them to get back in their cells. So maybe Lizzie will either save Hershel, or she'll start killing people.

6. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I think Gimple wants us to torture ourselves over whether Carol's actions were right or wrong..

Lizzie using the knife to protect Hershel or Glenn etc then thanking Carol's tuition for it, blurs that line once again..

7. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

t was because of her view on things. Not because she's hiding the butler who really did it.
    A. What results. He looked and saw a small bloody handprint. With carol being so reckless and Rick being the only one who knew about training the kids it fits.
    B. I think she just wasn't hiding from it. He knew and she wanted her piece. She not going to be submissive.
    C. Agreed. If a girl did it then carol had to at least have helped.

8. tink

tink Well-Known Member

I'm not sure which way it will go, especially since I still believe it was Lizzie feeding the walkers. So would saving Hershel make things too blurry? Or just blurry enough?

9. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Were the rats still being fed to the walkers after Patrick rampage in cell block D?

10. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

11. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Once Lizzie got sick, we haven't heard any more about it. Of course they've been sick and on field trips since then, so I'm not sure who's watching the fences at this point.

12. Porfivor Nixon

That's an interesting thought- it could be Sasha and Lizzie saves her life, it would go far in getting Tyreese to forgive Carol.

13. Porfivor Nixon

I think Lizzie was just feeding "Nick" and as soon as he "died," she no longer thought of having to feed them.

14. Porfivor Nixon

Someone is amazing at cleaning knives- they all look brand-new with not a spot on them.

15. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Tony D/Mr Kirkman lol

That answers the question on who has the knife..

16. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah I suspect she was feeding Nick too..

17. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Where did Carol get the custom multi-knife holder? Why is she carrying so many knives anyway? It isn't to give them to the kids if she's taking them on a run, and she's not throwing them like some carnival guy. Aren't two knives enough? Do you REALLY need to bring a whole sack of knives around?

18. inkbaby

inkbaby Member

Carol loves her some knives!

19. Darylette

Darylette Member

who doesn't? Stabby Stabby!

20. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

The knife Carol carries has brass knuckles built into handle. That way you can punch and stab.