Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rick Goes In Da Helicopterrrrr

Discussion in 'Episode 905 - What Comes After' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This 'gon be goooodd.....

Whatdcha thinka that shit right there???

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

Eh, no closure. So now we get some Rick Grimes movies on AMC? Hmmm, guess it's a wait and see.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Still processing. Not sure I like that idea. Up until Michonne's meltdown and Daryl walking away I was a blubbering mess. Still trying to figure out this copter twist. First reaction. Not liking it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Terrible. Either kill him or don't have a 5 year time jump. All the positivity the first 4 episodes gave me was instantly wiped out by him on the helicopter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

I knew (or heavily assumed) that they would leave Rick’s fate an open book... I didn’t think he was just going to die... from the preview last week I thought the bridge would collapse and he would fall into the water with all the walkers...

My prediction is on the last episode of the entire series Rick will pull a Michael Scott from The Office and return... that’ll be the closure

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

What a joke

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

I don't think I liked the helicopter twist. I'd prefer the closure of absolute death.
    It was nice to see Jadis using her better nature, though.

8. SStark

SStark Active Member

Yeah, should have just killed him or not have another 5-6 year time skip.

You're telling me that Rick is going to go live with the helicopter people and wouldn't be running straight back to Judith, Michonne, and everyone else as soon as he was physically able? The literal only way is if they hold him captive after saving him.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Seriously.

I would never think I’d say I wish Rick had died. I love him to pieces.

But this ain’t what Rick would want. Whisked away to God knows where to be with who knows what kind of people and separated from his family for 5+ years? And you’re telling me he wouldn’t do everything possible to get back to them? Otherwise he is trapped in a situation where it’s literally impossible for him to return to them and that’s as awful as sobbing Negan in prison begging to die.

This doesn’t feel hopeful. This feels wrong.

• Agree Agree x 6
  10. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

It's stupid, now we are going to get 3 movies about Rick Grimes???

Honestly I don't want to watch any story about Rick Grimes that doesn't include the rest of the group. If they have any sort of sense of what the character is, we will get 3 movies about Rick trying to get back to Michonne and Judith.

So basically 3 really long bottle episodes, meanwhile we will watch what the rest of the group is up to 5 years later?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Michael Corleone

Michael Corleone New Member

I never thought he should die but just that he should ride off into the sunset, so I'm satisfied with it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. harleydude666

harleydude666 New Member

Most of you here are MORONS. What in God’s name would make you think Rick isn’t trying like hell to get back to his family’s? For crying out loud give it time and a chance, maybe the writers have something good up their sleeve. After all this season is so much better than the last three seasons. It’s an enjoyable watch once again.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  13. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

The movies might only span a few weeks time and could still end with Rick dying. Hence why he never made it back to his family.

Everyone wants to complain about a few rick Grimes movies but who here isnt going to watch them?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  14. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

The previews looked like almost a whole new cast. That line by Judith....like James Bond. Judith, Judith Grimes....LOL. Pretty cheesy. She's like a character out of a teen girls heroine book series. Or so it seems by that small scene. Carol with stringy long hair looked a bit like Crypt Keeper.....weird. Huge time jump....I just dunno.

I don't know not a glorious ending for Rick. Yeah I wanted him to live but live and stay on the show., I agree, seeing him in a film series without the "gang" doesn't feel right but I'll watch....LOL.

Very confused feelings here, still processing, going to have to watch again but it felt anti-climatic to me. I'm tired of the helicopter people mystery, let's just have that revealed and done with but guess we won't until they decide to end the series bringing Rick back for that.

Man, I started with just super high hopes for the show....these first few shows felt so great, more dialogue, felt like it did in the beginning and then .... I'm just confused.

People are processing so those jumping on those "complaining" they have a right to how they feel. I'm on the fence to be honest. Loving this season but this episode left me feeling awkward. Some great powerful scenes though.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Ubiq

Ubiq Active Member

WHAT THE HELL!????

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. KiernansFaerie

Maybe a movie about where he was those missing years and then meeting back up with whoever's left at that point?
    The finale of the original TWD?

• Like Like x 1
  17. KiernansFaerie

18. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Gimple implied we'd see what happens in different parts of the world, my guess is Rick will end up real far from the group, hence why he cannot come back in a flash. Somewhere like the UK perhaps? ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

So...why is Rick a "B"?

Any chance the helicopter takes him to a hospital somewhere, he passed out, they operated on him, he wakes up, and it's episode 1 again, so it's a time loop.

Got to say, he still has a good aim with so much blood loss.

I am also not quite buying Negan would really wanted Maggie to kill him. I thought he was just pretending and once Maggie unlocked the cell door he would overpower her and escape. That scene didn't make sense to me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I personally am totally okay with this. I admit, in part the reason i might already have come to accept this ending, is because I already knew this was going to happen. I get it, the premise of Rick being whisked away in a helicopter off to Oz, taken by itself, is cheesy. But for what it was, I think Angela pulled it off. I came away from this episode feeling like the world is still more interesting with Rick Grimes in it. I'll reserve my judgment until after I see the future Rick storylines.

And part of me doesn't buy the idea that Rick never returns to TWD either. The idea that he never reunites with the main cast? I have my skepticism. They are playing this up as being very final, as far as the show goes, but I predict we haven't seen the last of Rick, even on TWD. Time will tell....

• Agree Agree x 5