Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rick Grimes

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by Roman'sRevenge, Feb 2, 2012.

1. CampFire

CampFire Member

What more can I say than my favorite character on the show. He and Michonne. :)
    I´m happy there´re going to be movies about him.

2. Bourne

Bourne New Member

Question about his watch:

Rick wears a watch in the apocalypse, and I've seen comments that it was revealed somewhere that it belonged to his father. Making it an heirloom rather than something to help you keep your appointments makes sense. My question is whether this was actually written into one of the episodes, or is it just a backstory that was put out there? I don't recall any scene where he talks about his watch and why he wears it......anyone?

3. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

They had to at least mention it. I remember being surprised when he gave it to that couple they found scavenging. The one with bum leg. Then carol found them by the gate and picked it of his dead body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Bourne

Bourne New Member

Andrew Lincoln himself says in an interview that it belonged to Rick's father, but I think I'd remember that scene. Like I said, maybe its just a backstory that they came up with for us in Fandom and the actors.

5. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

I hadn't seen that interview but I recall thinking it was a big deal to hand off something so important to a stranger. So I think he at least made it clear that it was important to him. Maybe to Shane I've never read the comics so it had to be on the show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

RICK MOTHERF*CKIN' GRIMES!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  7. LoriG

LoriG Member

She didn’t... Rick gave it to the lad, but he ended up at Terminus and Carol found it in the room the Termites kept all the belongings from people they’d killed. She found Daryl bow as well.