Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rick making the first move, didn't see that coming

Discussion in 'Episode 513 - Forget' started by mfinley, Mar 8, 2015.

1. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Rick and Shane had this conversation once, about how Rick live vicariously thru Shanes sexcapades. So I think it's safe to say he wasn't a player before. She is putting out those mother vibes though, and walks up with Judith, and that had to hit home, were maybe Judith's other caretakers came across to him as aunties, this women seems more of a mother, and it would make him think of Lori, and the haircut was a wifey thing to do. And it's been a damn long dry spell.

2. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

To be fair, I think pre-Apocalypse, Rick was trying to do "the right thing". However, the rules have changed now. Marriages before the apocalypse are of no consequence now - relationships between partners have to be reaffirmed in this very different society.
    Rick has been through a lot and a pretty girl is offering herself to him...

3. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

Completely agree. So out of character for Rick. He has maintained so much integrity for 5 seasons and THIS is how it starts to fall apart? I hope the writers do a 180 on this story.

4. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

And he's holding a baby girl. Bonus points! Seriously though, Rick is all Alpha male. Hopefully not to a fault, like Shane.

5. Chaos

Chaos Member

I love how people call others fanboy merely because someone states the obvious. I have my issues of the show but your complaints are that the show has "jumped the shark" for you. No one need be a fan to suggest its time to hang it up and stop watching.

#105 Chaos, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2015