Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rick... What the heck man?

Discussion in 'Episode 513 - Forget' started by Emdier, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Elly F.

Elly F. Member

Both of those interactions could be a mere disagreement over.. idk dishes or disipline.. ive banished my man to the couch before, and he wasnt very happy about it. Its not uncommon for a small argument to blow up over a course of a week or so And i imagine its even more possible in such a small environment. Theres really NO proof of any kind of abuse, just probably an educated "hunch". Which probably wont fly with the residents if things in deed go south.

2. I am Legend

I am Legend Member

I had a "couple" of relationships in my life too and I live with my girlfriend so I know how a small rock can become a mountain eheh... But as I said, it's just my feeling... This is a TV show and some things are usually not randomly put there. :)

#62 I am Legend, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  3. I am Legend

I am Legend Member

Well, glad you had a laugh anyway :D

4. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I can hardly imagine a way he can use her more than having sex with her,thats all.

The way you put it struck me as funny.

But I understand what you meant too.

5. I am Legend

I am Legend Member

Maybe he just needs a barber... His beard is growing again. :D

6. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I agree with this most of all. I was thinking of this as real life, and you know, couples do some bizarre things to each other. And having one or the other of them making a "point" about something wouldn't surprise me. But this isn't real life, it's a scripted show, and their interactions are deliberately put there. It may well be they are trying to show some domestic trouble. We'll see in the next few weeks.

7. I am Legend

I am Legend Member

[MENTION=17562]Elly F.[/MENTION] Told ya ;)

8. Elly F.

Elly F. Member

Fresh! ;) ur funny.

I was just simply saying atm there wasnt any real evidence of abuse as opposed to
    but you made a good SOLID hunch and it paid off! I really am in love with this back half of the season! And i love even more hanging out in the threads and picking brains and reading theories and talkin about cool ish!