Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ricks Big Bang

Discussion in 'Episode 904 - The Obliged' started by Fink197499, Oct 31, 2018.

?

A good way to go out or what

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. Fink197499

Fink197499 New Member

Just a theory, but I'm going with the notion that they will want to make Rick special....so my theory is that all of the upcoming episode 5 will be memories and hallucinations because Rick dies on the concrete and metal bar. The twist I'm predicting is that HE DOESN'T TURN!....one of the main cast finds his body and he is just plain dead...so the race is on to get Ricks blood to somewhere that could make a cure! (He's humanities ultimate hero!)

2. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I can see why people have theories like this, but I'd prefer her just goes out and that's... pretty much it. No big twists, no cures, nothing huge. He just has a fitting and emotional farewell.

Frankly, I don't think I want to see a cure come at all. I much prefer to think of this series as a story of humanity rebuilding in spite of new conditions and people adapting to live with dead than a story of people finding a cure and eventually everything can be undone.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I side with those who are not interested in finding out the why of the virus. I can honestly say that from episode 1 of season 1 I have never even been curious of what led to the virus

And I am with @BatmansHooker I would prefer to see our characters rebuilding the world from the ground up. Their trials, setback and successes in doing so. I really have no interest in watching Alexandria Med

Also, as I have posted in another thread I can deal with the implausible of Rick somehow removing himself from rebar. What I cannot handle (and damn near have a panic attack just thinking this) is Rick dying alone. Nope nope nope, please no not that!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

But wouldn't a cure be essential for a societal rebuild?? I mean, if people are forever turning after they die, while it could be dealt with, it would make for a more difficult and messy rebuild. I think the two concepts could coexist.

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

no.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

the one part I agree with is that this episode will be all Rick and hallucinations. I think Rick has said goodbye to everyone for the last 4 episodes, and he goes out by himself. Right after he says goodbye to the old friends in his visions. :( but he will divert the herd and save people before he dies.

7. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

It's a cool thought and I don't wanna pee in your punch, but Robert Kirkman, the show's creator has stated many times that there will be no cure revealed. Nor will there be a cause shown. It's just not the story he wants to tell.

I guess it's possible the show could go against that, I'm pretty sure they'd have the right to but I don't think they have that kind of relationship with TWD's creator.

8. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

When I first found the forum, I was shocked at how intense people were against there ever being a cure. I wouldn't mind a cure, but I don't need one, either.

Remember how they discovered that sailors wouldn't get scurvy if they had citrus fruit? I wouldn't even mind if there was an episode set somewhere in the way way future where someone says ruefully to someone else in casual conversation, Too bad, isn't it, that they didn't know all they had to do was drink cranberry juice to flush out the virus.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Not sure how I expected it to go down, was leaning towards Jadis/Anne trading Rick for a season so Andrew can do his movie (or whatever the rumour was - i forget) then come back.
    I didn't think it would be like this. This is pretty boring for an exit for THE Rick Grimes...imo... Sooo maybe it won't be how he goes. Who knows? We will. Soon haha