Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

RICK'S PLAN?

Discussion in 'Episode 806 - The King, the Widow, and Rick' started by Shonen, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Shonen

Shonen Member

What was the point of coming alone to the scavengers and hoping they would join you?

2. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

We are clearly not clever enough to imagine an answer to this.

Trust the gimpy one to conjure the plan though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I hope this is a part of Rick's greater plan because it just seemed too futile of an effort and too dumb a move for Rick. Problem is none of our people are even seem to be getting ready for this part of the plan if that's the case. We got 4 fighters who are not going after Rick but to prove that the Sanctuary is overrun with walkers so they can attack it on their own. So I'm not so sure.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I was almost expecting Oceanside to do a Howling Banshee (40k fans?) out of th blue, carving all of them up all the junkie folks. It would be as logical as Rick going there with no idea about it. Or if he had one, it was pretty damn far fetched! They are weirdos. Untrsutworthy!

5. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

If I were going to bring a whole passel of total strangers into my group (which OMG I would not do), it would be the downtrodden workers, not tightly-controlled devoted cultists with a history of lying and killing my friends.

• Like Like x 1
  6. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Sheer stupidity?
    Even Jadis was like... Seriously Rick?

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Never trust the Nude Sculpture too.

There has to be some idiotic plan to be revealed that we will all be amazed at once it unfolds,only from the mind of Rimple.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I guess there is going to be a satisfying Reverse Switcheroo in retaliation for the Heepster's betrayal.

Maybe Rick had hoped to coax them into position over at the Sanctuary where he could turn them into still more zombies to starve the Saviors to death in their trapped position. But, no, Rick doesn't want to hurt the workers, so I dunno.

9. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

One of the garbage gang should have waited outside the container and poked Rick in the eye when he peeped out the peep hole and told Rick : stupid you.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I feel this isn't as much about "Rick's plan" as much as it is about setting something up for the viewers.

Like it's setting up a situation where Rick assumed Daryl is going to rescue him, according to their plan, but because Daryl is out playing grab ass at the sanctuary he is leaving Rick in more danger than they planned. So either Rick escapes and is angry at Daryl for not sticking to the plan to rescue him or Daryl realizes that his vendetta almost got Rick killed and falls back in line. Or maybe it sets up Daryl to be the hero and all is well.

Another thought is that Rick set it up all along for Oceanside to rescue him. Secretly he set it up which is why he wanted to go alone, Oceanside saves him and they finally join the fight.

There is something more to this than simply Rick thinking he can sway the heapsters to join him because that's stupid on multiple levels.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Negan-Loyalist

Negan-Loyalist New Member

Garbage people will deliver Rick to Lord Negan

12. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

The point was less. Pointless.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Glenn's dumpster dive is the worst thing they've done on the show, followed by anytime Negan is on the screen. After that Rick's "plan" is # 3 for me.

I remember when Beth wanting to get drunk was previously one of the worst things. But at least that made more sense than somel of the BS we've gotten since Season 6.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. josephmitchell1

I am really confused by Rick's motives this season. Yeah, they had a plan at the start, but that was prior to all of the Kingdom forces getting wiped out, them losing the big guns in the car explosion, Daryl fecking off and leaving him alone, and the hundred other things that have gone wrong. Why on earth is he blindly sticking to the plan, in the vain hope it'll go how he thought? He has literally walked into the enemies hands with no backup, and no hope thereof.

Unless they are pulling the old switcheroo and the letter Rick was reading that he magically found in a microwave wasn't the same one Maggie and Carol got, but was from Aaron and Enid saying we'll be there when you need us or something equally as stupid?!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Remember Rick's LAST "BIG PLAN" was to lead a giant herd of walkers out of the Alexandria quarry.

It is also possible that Rick and Jadis already have made a deal in secret, and Rick showing up and being thrown into confinement was an act in front of everyone to find "the rat" assuming Negan has a rat or two amongst the GPK that tells him what's going on. It's some stupid setup for something for sure.

Rick is naked inside. He probably just had sex with Jadis. That's why she walked by and wrote "A". That was a score. She rated her sex with Rick an "A". Or they had "A"nal sex.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

The whole episode consisted on very bad decisions.

17. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

His plan was hot garbage sex with Jadis. He knows she is all about getting down and dirty and she's crazy, so she'd say yes to anything Rick wants! That's why he went it alone and especially away from the watchful eye of Michonne.

18. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Which makes me wonder if all the decisions end up being the right one.

On the surface, each decision seemed dumb. Maybe it was a setup and the next two episodes show that they were the smart decisions we just couldn't see it yet.

19. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

I don't think it was in Ricks plan to have his boots stolen

20. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

I was actually wondering if she’d say “Yes....but only if you lay with me.”