Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ringleader, Archer, and Samurai

Discussion in 'Episode 416 - A' started by batongal, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Dixonette

Dixonette Well-Known Member

Glenn would definitely be Short Round (which Daryl already used, but it's perfect!)
    I'd call Rosita: Tomb Raider or Lara Croft, or would that be mixing genres?
    Abe: Soulless Ginger
    Eugene is so obviously Mullet

2. Alabama3

Alabama3 New Member

Remember when Rick wouldn't let Carl name the pigs..because they were food not pets??

3. chuck92

chuck92 Member

Abraham = Ginger maybe even Norris after the actor he's tuff and has red hair

Glenn = Korean or might fit in the Asian reference

Tara = limpy or peg leg because she has a limp

Rosita = short shorts or cap I really doubt they say anything on how pretty she looks

Maggie = Poncho

Eugene = Mullet or something like riot man. I really hopes it mullet tho

Bob and Sasha = very hard because they really don't have any specific clothing or weapons maybe box for bob if he still has that thing

Tyreese = Hammer or arms because he is huge.

Carol = mother or shorty with her short hair

These are just stupid ones who are really insulting the characters and are not to be taken seriously ..

4. batongal

batongal Active Member

Well he could easily call Abe - Warrior and maybe GI Jane for Rosita, Eugene would be the Jester
    I don't know about the others.

5. Elly F.

Elly F. Member

like I said... waaaay over thinking it.

6. The Dead βeta

"You see us as you want to see us - in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a ringleader, an archer, a samurai and a kid. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club."

7. batongal

batongal Active Member

Hmm, this makes sense. Gareth not wanting to get too familiar with his next meal.

8. Andy

Andy Member

I got a chuckle out of Michonne's facial expression when she was called "Samurai."

9. dphoenix

dphoenix Member

When Gareth started calling them by those labels, I immediately thought of RPG classes.

Which got me thinking...

"The Walking Dead" MMORPG, anyone?

10. AClayeJ

AClayeJ Member

He called them that because you don't name your food. Its a throwback to when Rick told Carl not to name the pigs. Carl also told Lizzie not to name the walkers.

11. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

Assuming that Gareth and his crew are cannibals, he probably doesn't want to humanize them by calling them by their names. Like if you don't want to name and get attached with an animal you need to slaughter.

12. batongal

batongal Active Member

I'm going to go a different route. It might be too obvious that he doesn't want to name his food (IF they are cannibals) I'm going to go with the fact that once Rick jumped Alex and held him at gunpoint Gareth no longer trusted them and these people seem to have a real issue about trust. And they have some weird honor code, because they did give the weapons back to everyone. So I think at this point he feels they don't deserve to be called by their names, he's going to call them as he sees them. Judging a book by it's cover so to speak.

13. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Nah. I think it was a mix of fear and hopelessness.

Rick and Carl have clearly had their disagreements. But the two are closer than ever.

That's what the "I'm just another monster, too," scene was all about. He doesn't fear his dad. His fear is that his dad would find out that on he inside, he's not really the innocent little boy he's been pretending to be. His fear, more than anything else, is that he will disappoint his father. He knows what his dad wants for him, but can't bring himself to let to of the dark side of himself.

Season 5 will be the best Carl/Rick we've seen yet. Rick will stop trying to be a stupid farmer, and has come to an understanding of Carl's capabilities. Carl will be more respectful of his father, and try to be more like his dad wants him to be. The upshot is, less angst, more closeness, more badassery. For both of them

They don't really have a falling out again until the ASZ, but are reconciled again after the Carl/Negan scenes.

14. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

I've been calling him Sgt. Thud, for lack of being able to remember his name.

And those two little blonde girls with Carol and Ty? "Crazy sister" and "the other one." I knew it wouldn't pay to get attached - they're little blonde girls after all, and we know how *they* fare in the ZA.

[MENTION=4931]Machete[/MENTION]

I think that Gareth is probably a bit too PC for that (hell of a thing to say about a cannibal). He didn't call Michonne "wench" or anything else like that.

15. EllissonWatson

EllissonWatson New Member

Step forward Tinman!

16. Jmverhaalen

Jmverhaalen Member

Abe-Little Dick
    Eugene-Captain Sex
    Rosetta-Dirty Latina
    Bob-Deangelo Barksdale
    Tara-WNBA Player
    Maggie-Jumpdown
    Sasha-Latoya Jackson
    Carol-Nancy Reagan
    Tyreese-Down Low Brother
    Glenn-Drift King

17. Jmverhaalen

Jmverhaalen Member

My names/comments keep getting deleted and I feel a couple are quite Clever :(

Come on! I been on here since season 2 and BUY every comic on release day as well as have all seasons from 1-5 on Bluray, plus buy all the Walking Dead graphic novels, even the ones that became crap after Jay Bonansinga took over!!! I am in no WAY a "fair-Weather" Walking dead fan. My opinion counts Walking Dead Forum. I just stomped my foot on the ground after I wrote this!

18. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]