Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

ROSITA omits pertinent infomation

Discussion in 'Episode 615 - East' started by br0k3n, Mar 28, 2016.

1. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

IF SHE DID, Rick & Co. ignored it and are doing nothing about it. That's not my take on Rick. He's a man of action. Rosita jumped in that vehicle and simply said "I know where he went", leaving Glenn and Michonne looking at each other clueless.
    Yes this does pose a systemic problem. Why hasn't a detailed report about Dwight and the heavily armed Saviors either been given, or acted upon? Is there a serious communication problem? Lack of command structure?

1. How many.
    2. Exactly where it occurred.
    3. What direction they escaped.

Rosita knows all those things.

2. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Rosita is either - inept at communicating very important facts to leadership OR
    She doesn't trust them to include her on the recon mission, so she keeps it to herself to she HAS to be included.

3. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

We don't know because Alexandria and Hilltop don't employ reconnaissance teams to scout the area for intel. It's up to over emotional dingbats to wander off and discover.

4. AAG331

AAG331 Member

She had to have told them, what, was she going to make up a story about how Denise fell on Daryl's crossbow or something? And honestly, what the hell is Rick or anyone else supposed to do? The Saviors were long gone from that area after the initial firefight, so what use would it be to go back to that area, to find no one over there. (Before this episode at least).

The last thing Rosita would be doing is counting how many there were. She's too busy shooting to care about that.
    And they could've been in any direction after that firefight.

5. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Well-Known Member

In that case, the inepts are 4: Rosita, Daryl, Abraham and Eugene, but Eugene can be excuse because he was injured. Rosita and Daryl and Abraham are guilty of concealing information to the leadership(wich at that moment was very occupied having sex) or distrust said leadership. So, I suggest to change the title of this thread. The title should be: "ROSITA and DARYL and ABRAHAM omit pertinent infomation."

6. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Excellent point. Agree.

7. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

If you're seriously suggesting that Rosita just never told them about this whole situation, you're delusional. They literally walked back into camp bloodied up carrying Eugene, who had a gunshot. I'm sure there was a great deal of discussion about what took place there, including what happened to the survivors. You're making some wild assumption here that Rosita was withholding information, but what possible reason would she have for doing so? There just isn't one.

This is one of the most bizarre complaints I've ever heard about this show.

This is just logic. I feel like I'm just repeating myself, but it absolutely, without a single doubt in the entire world, makes sense to ask Rosita "which way did they go" regardless of what information she gave you previously. Unless she gave some completely accurate description saying "I was at these precise geographical coordinates and they set off at this exact bearing..." which she clearly could not have done. Glenn could set off "to the northwest" or whatever general direction and be in the ballpark. Or, the person who ACTUALLY WATCHED THEM WALK AWAY could lead them far more accurately.

Again, this is one of the most bizarre complaints I've ever heard about this show. I feel like you're basically just being stubborn and refusing to see the flaws in your complaints here.

8. AAG331

AAG331 Member

It's such badly placed nitpicking it's insane.

9. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

LOL. This is just too funny -- and so well put!

10. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

It really is. I've seen some pretty insane complaints about this show, and this one is definitely up there with the best of them.

11. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Glenn and Michonne have NO IDEA where Daryl is. Why is that?

No reconnaissance has been organized to investigate the report of a hostile group led by Dwight. Why is that?

There's been time to (a) have a funeral and bury Denise (b) steal an automatic pistol and 30 rd mag from the armory and custom sew it into a jacket (c) prepare a bug out bag with several days of food/water/supplies (d) have sex with Michonne (e) glare meaningfully while on guard duty with the "other woman". All these things (and likely more) have happened... yet no meaningful action on a hostile threat. You are convinced Rosita DID deliver a detailed report spelling out exactly what happened and where. Yet no response.

I'm not arguing against Rosita being a part of a recon team. I would have put her on that recon team if I were Rick. But the way the scene plays out - it's as if no one but Rosita has a damn clue. WHY?

And BTW what Glenn/Rosita/Michonne did was an emotional ill-advised spur of the moment decision - NOT a reconnaissance operation. It may cost them their lives.

No in reading your posts I think we have a failure to communicate with each other. You are emphasizing points that I'm not making, etc.

MAIN POINTS:

1. There was a communication failure. Otherwise why does NO ONE seem to know where Daryl is except Rosita?
    2. IF A FULL report was given, why no movement on it for many hours (days?)?

12. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

1. Rosita knows where Daryl went because she assumed that he was going after the Saviors. She made the connection. Apparently the others didn't. Do you think she left them in suspense for the whole trip to the train tracks? Or do you find it more likely that once they got in the car and set out she told them "I think Daryl went after the Saviors that killed Denise, and he probably started where she was killed", and then led them to that location since she had been there previously and knew EXACTLY where to go? The latter seems vastly more plausible to me. You seem to be assuming that Rosita told NOBODY about where she was heading. These episodes aren't play by play in real time. There's all kinds of implied conversation that they don't need to show on screen to be apparent.

2. Why would they go after them? Were they supposed to immediately set out after them? Why? Presumably it took them some kind of considerable length of time to get back to Alexandria after being attacked, especially considering they had to carry a wounded Eugene back to the truck. We don't know how far away from the ASZ they even were when this happened. If it took them an hour to get back home and then an hour to get back and start searching for the Saviors, they'd have had no reason to believe they'd still be in the area. When a group gets shot up all to hell and loses like 6 people, they're probably going to get the hell out of there. Daryl is a tracker, and he had personal motivations for wanting to do it. Presumably there WAS INDEED a discussion about tracking the survivors from that attack down, and it was probably decided that doing so would be a foolish move. Again...there's lots of implied discussion here. I'm sure the events of this day were discussed in great detail with both Rick and Maggie.

13. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

This is very odd indeed. They got a police officer (Deputy right?) and a former military on the group. I find it....VERY awkward that they do not have some kind of protocol. Hell EVEN the Termites had this over every single bullet wasted. And Gareth was what? Some glorified uni student pretty much.

14. AAG331

AAG331 Member

I think reconnaissance teams are the last thing on Rick's mind. I think he doesn't want the Saviors to have any leverage over them like Eugene was.

#34 AAG331, Mar 28, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  15. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I believe they left before they knew about Carol being missing.

16. AAG331

AAG331 Member

Oh, that's right. My bad.

17. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

1. Because they are armed and hostile.
    2. Because they murdered Denise, their acting medic.
    3. Because Dwight & Co are in league with the Saviors - and they've been eating food based on an agreement to wipe out the Saviors.

Since they have yet to form any real chain of command structure, communication systems, or reconnaissance teams - going out immediately is ill advised. IT's what they wind up doing anyway - and we see the result.

Basically Rick Co need to get their **** together.

But IMO there is a communication gap somewhere here. People be running outside the walls because feelings. No one checking in with any command structure (is there one?) before heading out. No use of all the radios they policed up from the Saviors. Stupid Kills.

18. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

Yes, they have reasons to want to wipe them out, but that doesn't provide an argument for immediately going out and hunting them down. As I said, there's no reason to believe that they're even still in that area. They know that it's going to come to war, but hunting them down in the woods isn't the best way to go about it. The attack on the Saviors compound worked because they had the element of surprise. The Saviors that survived the attack on the train tracks would have their guard way up. This is why they were able to capture Glenn, Michonne, Daryl, and Rosita.

19. AAG331

AAG331 Member

Rick and the group are in a pretty bad situation. But it's not like they didn't have their sh*t together before this. The raid on the Saviors' compound clearly demonstrates that much.

20. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

My friend, that is EXACTLY the best way to go about it.