Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

S7 Walkers

Discussion in 'Episode 710 - New Best Friends' started by Weallgotit, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

The floating walkers at the boat. The Sandwalkers. And tonight we met Winslow. Can we at least say the walkers stepped it up with their walker creativity this season?

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Aquatic Nuggets

It's been one of the things that have gotten progressively better over Gimple's run. I've always wanted to see a weaponized walker like Winslow - it's so much more intense than just the "struggle against a decayed body and watch as it ALMOST, but doesn't quite manage to bite a cast member that should be able to snap its neck with ease!" sequences that have started to feel redundant and stupider as the show goes on.

Hoping there's more than just Winslow in this back half.

• Like Like x 2
  3. OaklandBorn

OaklandBorn Member

Imagine if we see negan use armored/weaponized walkers during the war kind of like this in that one episode of z nation

4. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

I expected Negan to have Winslow.
    Maybe Rick will do something like that when they attack Negan.

5. Lolly92660

Lolly92660 Member

I could see Rick & Co. rigging them with IEDs and sending them plodding towards the Saviors. Might be kind of cool to see a few Saviors get caught by surprise and blown to kingdom come. And it might be one thing Rick & Co. are planning on doing with the explosives they salvaged from the highway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. OaklandBorn

OaklandBorn Member

Yooo I was right this episode Eugene got negan into putting armor on walkers!