Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sasha's Death

Discussion in 'Episode 510 - Them' started by Phantasm, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Callysta

Callysta Active Member

no doubt she's being reckless, but then so was Rick when he was delusional. She just lost the two people she cared for the most.

No she doesn't and no she is not.

Nope, that was Sasha trying to be like Tyreese. She made an attempt to trust someone. That's what it got her.

hopefully she'll be on every episode left. And maybe she'll get an episode to herself like Beth in season six... flashbacks and all. serve you right-

2. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

EXCUSE ME?! Serve me right?! It's my opinion bitch, and if you don't like it, don't read it. Ha, SERVES YOU RIGHT. And reported. Don't give me that attitude again. You're kind isn't welcome here.

3. Callysta

Callysta Active Member

LOL now you're going to throw a temper tantrum because of a post someone made. lol i said the same thing to you that someone else said and did you call them a bitch and negative rep them? Silly boy-

btw, i don't play like that..giving neg reps are for butthurt pussies so neg rep this.. bhahahaha

4. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

This one is getting closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.