Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Scott

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by Tony Davis, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Scott is a new recurring character, played by Kenric Green(Sonequa's husband)
    [​IMG]

2. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Really popular character, and this extremely active thread is proof of that.

3. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Be a shame if he were to die and not even have a page worth's of comments on his character thread. He's trailing even behind Bruce!

4. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Well-Known Member

He just need to be shipped with someone. I have some proposals:

Scrick: that would be rad, also, Rick needs to forget Lori, once and for all.
    Scene: I would like to see that pair become real, but... I doubt Scott can handle Eugene sexiness.
    Scrol: Finally, someone will eat Carol's cookie.

Of course, Scaryl is of limits, we all know Daryl's thight and purty booty belongs to T-god (but I would really love to see a Sgod pair become a real thing)

5. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Sceath. What do you think they were up to during their "supply run"? It's pretty obvious. Annie prolly joined in too, but she has left us :(.

6. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Well-Known Member

Nah... If I learnt something after spending my holidays reading team delusional "theories" is to understand what foreshadowing and easter eggs are. And they foreshadowed a romantic relatioship between Heath and Eugene. The "beat your ass" sentence has a deeper meaning intrinsically related to Eugene's sexual kinks. Believe me, Heatene is canon.

7. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Scobin? Been a while since we've seen someone get serenaded on the show (Tyreese to Karen). Be good to see Tobin put that sexy voice to work.

I'm all about DaDog, man. DaDog is one, DaDog is divine.
    haha