Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Seeing Red [shirts]

Discussion in 'Episode 513 - Forget' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I was glad to see the addition of Erin [Tiffany Morgan], Woman [Maia Moss-Fife], Mother #1 [Mandi Christine Kerr], Kent [David Marshall Silverman], and of course Mrs. Neudermyer [Susie Spear Purcell]. And Reg.

2. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

They are really making a big deal of this pasta maker Mrs. Neudermyer wants. I am really intrigued by how this storyline is going.

Also, I'm not sure if he counts as a redshirt, but I think Tobin has a cool voice.

3. ZombieMumOz

ZombieMumOz Member

I think its a nod to the fact our group has had a old school c section, shot children, chopped limbs off their friends and seen there friends try to be eaten. Meanwhile this old lady is going on about a pasta maker and other dread being stuck in a convo about. I think its showing how naïve they truly are about outside world. Like sure they had to leave there homes and loved ones outside are dead but how does that compare to Carl seeing his mother cut open the baby taken from her womb and then shooting her in the head.

However I do think in the future while out on a run someone will see one the travels.

4. JFLP

JFLP Member

Jessie - "We've all gone through something"

Rick - "Bitch, I've gone lost my wife, faced off against a psycho pirate in a tank, ripped a guy's throat out to save my son from being raped, almost get eaten by ****ing cannibals, and had corrupt cops kill a teenager. I've gone through MUCH MORE than ****ing something"

5. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

If there are any stores that sell housewares nearby, a pasta maker shouldnt be that hard to find. Its not like its the one of first thing looters would be taking. I think it was stated that they have been 50 miles out from community. Certainly there would be shops in that region of the country.

6. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Yeah exactly, at this stage it MIGHT even be safe to head into a larger town/city area, that has more built up, and bring back a truckload of stock.

7. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I hope the finale is entirely dedicated to this group going out on a run to get a pasta maker. That's obviously why they extended the finale. This pasta maker run is just too excited.

8. Neuropyramidal

I'm excited to see the direction in which they take Stacy Payne.

9. ChocoboPrincess

ChocoboPrincess New Member

Whenever I've seen elderly people in the background (like, there was an old couple at the party, maybe in their 70s) I was like "no no no" because I get upset seeing old people die on TV the way normal people get upset at seeing little kids die on TV (I know, I'm weird). And Alexandria ain't gonna stay safe forever. If and when something happens, as long as doesn't happen onscreen I'll assume all the old age pensioners managed to get to safety...

10. Neuropyramidal

That was Natalie and Bob Miller. Just think of it as, by there very presence in Alexandria, it means 2 less old people were torn about in the ZA so far. ;)

11. ChocoboPrincess

ChocoboPrincess New Member

And that whatever happens they'll have had a couple of years of relative peace and normal life with no other outside worries or pressures.

Whew, thanks. Looking at it that way I almost feel slightly relieved and hopefully won't be as terrified to see them next time.

12. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

One person I don't think I saw this episode though was Enid. Was she in there anywhere & I wasn't paying attention, or are they keeping her laying low for an episode or two, waiting for the right moment to give us a bit more of what she's about?

13. lurkers&roamers

Nah, Tobin's not a red shirt. He comes across more as a muave shirt. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MauveShirt

14. Sammy01

Sammy01 Member

I really wanna see that fat woman in charge of the chocolate chased by walkers. Like when you see a fat person run for a bus.

15. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

When Carol took that chocolate from the storage, I thought that was a bit of a mistake. I don't imagine Olivia is keeping that firm a watch on the weapons, but she knew exactly how much chocolate was in that freezer.
    Weapons she can get away with, Olivia's totally gonna notice that chocolate though.

16. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I pointed this out in another thread, Carol got her chocolate by herself while Olivia was busy with Tobin, and they were in a hurry to get ready for the party. When the missing chocolate is noticed, she will think Carol took it when she got hers the day before, and not have to figure out how she got in.

in fact if she's smart she will return it and confess first thing in the morning, make herself look really honest, and have a chance to latch the window back.

#16 zombiemom62, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  17. Neuropyramidal

If the relief I've given you instills a sense of obligation towards me in term of romantic inclinations, I want to tell you right off the bat, that this obligation is not absolutely necessary.

18. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

Oh interesting prediction! That'd be awesome if that's how it plays out-_-

#18 el_hombre, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  19. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

thinking about it, Carol didn't take if for a snack, she's too smart. It was there for a reason.

20. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

Yeah she's played it incredibly smart so far. I'm looking forward to seeing how this gets put to use.