Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Seeing Red [shirts]

Discussion in 'Episode 513 - Forget' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 9, 2015.

1. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I don't like calling them redshirts. Mother #1 (also known as Alexandria Resident 1, so you don't get confused with the other Mother #1, acted by Deja Dee, who was in the flashback in Bloodletting and didn't like that her son wanted a cell phone) screams long term character for me.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

On TWD wiki, they have this guy listed as David Silverman, playing 'Kent'. But this is actually Duane Kicak. So either Duane Kicak is actually the person playing Kent, or this is not Kent.

[​IMG]

I didn't see anyone in the episode who looked like David Silverman:

[​IMG]

3. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

How cool would it be if Mrs. Neidermyer were actually this former CIA spy who was totally under-cover in the former Soviet Union and so while everybody sort of rolls their eyes when she talks about the pasta-maker, she's waiting for her mole to arrive, who will recognize her by the pasta-maker reference? And in the finale battle scene, she whips an assault rifle out from under the armoire where she keeps her knick-knacks and blows away about 30 walkers? Yes, that would be cool. Or maybe I just look for dramatic surprise where there isn't any.

4. BetterAngel

BetterAngel Active Member

That would be an unexpected but awesome twist. I'm kinda weird but I enjoy seeing old people kick ass. I think it's because a lot of them are perceived as weak.

5. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

I'm right there with ya, [MENTION=79082]BetterAngel[/MENTION]. It's part of why I like seeing Carol doing her undercover work. I love it when people who are so frequently dismissed end up absolutely ruling it. "Why yes, Carl, I actually garroted more than my share of double-agents when I was working the Cold War. Oh, I'll tell you about it some time. Homemade ravioli, dear?"

6. BetterAngel

BetterAngel Active Member

Exactly! And I agree with someone who said they hate the thought of old people dying, and that if shit hits the fan they'll assume the old people made it out of the chaos unharmed. Yes that's a nice picture but then I would just fear the kind of trouble and death they'd be facing out there in the ZA without the shelter of a safe zone. Unless they're like, a Clint Eastwood type old person. In that case I'd fear for the walkers...

7. Santa

Santa Member

Speaking of old people, sometime soon Rick needs to let the Alexandrians know that these old folks are all ticking time bombs. One of these days a septuagenarian is going to croak in their sleep and wake up dead, bite their spouse, and maybe a neighbor or two before Michonne dismounts her katana.