Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Seriously, nobody's read #108 yet?

Discussion in 'Volume 18: What Comes After' started by Donnnn, Mar 13, 2013.

1. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

I never noticed that he looked older.

2. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Well all of those are tv only and a comic series for them would be kinda iffy to me. The first option is already what's happening. New faces replacing the old as time goes on. Eventually Carl and maybe a few other original will still be alive but that's probably it. But by then other characters will have lived long enough to be major like maggie or michonne did.

3. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

Hmm true I dunno I still think it would be cool for them to start from the beginning when this story is done. I know it's happening at the moment but I mean like all original characters dying then the story continues with people we know well but aren't originals Michonne could still be there but not as a leader role. Did you hear about what happened to Roman?

4. GeekBait

GeekBait Member

I feel the same exact way, and the more I think about it, it could be as early as #120, since that would be the end issue of Volume 20.

5. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

That's what I think will happen down the line. With Carl as an exception. If it started form the beginning it runs the risk of never having the same staying power. (though I don't doubt for a second it would keep the quality would casual fans keep up with it?) Would it be worth their time? Especially since it wouldn't happen until the original ends and it is looking like another decade or more might not be out of the ballpark. NO I didn't. pm me since it's off topic here.

6. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

Hmm I guess you have a point casual fans probably wouldn't stay with it, I reckon it could potentially be as good though. Possibly not with there time as it could be pretty risky. I'll pm you now.

7. NapalmSoup

NapalmSoup Member

I just think after their hair grew back, Glen and Maggie and Carl all had the same shaggy black hair. Im glad to see Carl's facehole set him apart..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

i can still tell them apart pretty easily when i'm reading and in those pics. I like the eye though.