Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Service- Rate The Floozy!!

Discussion in 'Episode 704 - Service' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 13, 2016.

?

Do a service and rate it!!

1. 10

11 vote(s)
    19.6%
  2. 9

10 vote(s)
    17.9%
  3. Full Service Treatment!!

14 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. 7

8 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. 6

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  6. 5

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    1.8%
  8. Meh, at least they served finger sandwiches.

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Disservice!!

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Rate it or date it!!

2. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

****ing 10 because it was ****ing amazing!

3. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

I'm going 8.5/10. It was an incredible episode and I am glad that they went with the longer run time because it needed it. There wasn't a single scene I would have removed and the episode moved at such a good pace, I loved it. My favorite episode since the premiere for this season.

4. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

Honestly, just a 7. Not tense enough for me. Would have been an 8 if they had someone else's life on the line other than Olivia, as ruthless as that is. I don't care about Olivia.

Best scene for me was the very end, with Rosita at Eugene's door. I thought Rosita had the strongest role this episode. She was tough, but not in the kind of monochromatic way she's always kind of seemed to me. She had more purpose this time.

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Great episode.

6. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

It was a very high 8 for me, but I couldn't quite get into the 9 territory. I enjoyed it a lot, but it didn't have the wow moment to push it to a 9 or above. Lots of good lines by Negan and a huge dick move to boot. As noted Rosita really came along too. It was also nice to see most of what's left with the gang.

7. alicetooljam

alicetooljam Member

Just terrible.....

8. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

Great episode 10 without a doubt.

9. tink

tink Well-Known Member

I'd like to be able to go lower than a 1.

Why would I want to watch 90 minutes of sadists bullying people? Where;s the hope? Where's the enjoyment factor? Where's the "growth" of characters?

I don't think I can watch the Negan-centric episodes anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I enjoyed this one and give it an 8. It was a nice escape from a Hellish week and also serves as a preparation for our future Dystopian America.

Was on the fence about JDM's Negan last week, but now I'm swaying more in the positive direction.

Great job by Andrew Lincoln throughout the episode. Really thought he was going to take out all of his pent up aggression on Spencer at the end.

11. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

To be honest, not that much happened. They didn't need the extra runtime to get the point across. Rick is scared out of his mind of Negan and will go out of his way to please the new boss in town. Also Spencer is still a jerk.

It is obvious JDM is having a ton of fun playing his character. Maybe Negan's too over the top and could use more depth. However, I am thoroughly enjoying his bullying.

12. DocCovington

DocCovington Member

I know I said I would stop watching the show after S7 Ep.1, but curiosity won the upperhand. While I still think that Ep.1 was unnecessarily revelling in the gory violence and only sadists could possibly enjoy watching that crap ;) , I have been very pleased about how it has developed from there on.

What a great episode this was! (10/10) The suspense is KILLING me.

I can't wait to see who will deliver the deadly blow to Negan, that sadistic son of a b*tch. Rosita? Michonne? Daryl? And to Negan's equally despicable entourage as well, first and foremost D. Maybe the point of sporting such graphic violence was to hate him, but I believe it could have been achieved without it just as well, because simply watching that scumbag move and talk makes me want to kill him myself. Not even the Gouvernor was as "hateable" as Negan.

The scene where Rick was telling Michonne about Shane and how he is aware of the fact that Judith is not his biological daughter -- wow.

13. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I give it an 8.5.

This may be the lowest we've ever seen Rick - which will make it all the more satisfying when he joins forces with Ezekiel and the Hilltop for war.

Watching Negan is painful - it's uncomfortable and you just want him gone, which is exactly how the people of Alexandria would be feeling. Every time he would act like he was leaving and then stop and say "wait a minute" i would get this feeling of dread like "what now??" and think maybe he was going to end up killing someone.

I hope if Negan does decide to kill someone, Spencer is nearby. What a f*cker. He's the worst little weasel.

14. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

I gave it a "meh". It was an episode of IKEA, taking their furniture/mattresses, medicine. Then their guns (way to f that up Carl). I agree with someone above who said that the end with Rosita going to Eugene and asking him to make her a bullet was the best part of the episode (12 sec. scene beat a 1hr 20min episode). I bet when rick finds out there is a hilltop and kingdom (more allies) hes gonna regret not burying most of the guns. p.s. Im surprised Neagan didn't TELL rick to dig up Maggie's body so he could see her for himself (call rick in a lie).

15. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

About a 5. Not much happened. Most excitement was father Gabriel showed up to counsel Negan.

16. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

That's how I reacted this week and last week. TWD may inadvertently become the M*A*S*H of its time.

17. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I gave it an 8. I loved the character developement and the acting of most involved. When Negan left, I was sure, that Rick really was beaten, but when he mentioned to Michonne, that they lack the manpower, I was really excited, since I'm pretty sure, he and Ezekiel will meet soon

18. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

8/10, as others have said it was a very dystopian episode. It was almost unreal seeing Rick and co. bow down to Negan like they did.

19. Mockingbird

Mockingbird New Member

I gave it a reluctant 7 after hovering over 5, then I remembered Rosita asking Eugene to make her a bullet so good save on her part. It was an eh episode for me with a few highlights. Rosita as I mentioned pulled out the save, Carl making a stand against Negan's guy then Negan was all over the map cute and stupid at the same time, Michonne also stood out. Negan and his over the top showmanship is already approaching old for me, and it leaves me wondering why someone from his group hasn't taken him out, it seems unlikely to me that a guy like him would last long in this post apocalyptic world considering what he's (Lucille, iron) done to people. I have faith that Rick, and Maggie (good save too to the good Father) will regroup to save the day. We've seen the fury of Negan, but as the saying goes, hell hath no fury like...

20. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Story line wise-- does Rick's group EVER learn? Rick arrives to ASZ and criticizes Deanna because the weapons are locked up in the armory. Wolves-Not-Far arrive and kill a hole bunch of people before Carol can get to the armory and save the rest. Afterwards,somehow many guns remain locked up in the armory. Wall falls down, surrounded by hundreds of walkers who would have been easily dispensed with, with all those automatic weapons stolen from the vanquished Negan's crowd -- whose weapons go -- guess where -- into the armory. So, because they have to sneak thru the Walker Herd in bloody sheets, Jessie and her two kids (well, one kids deserved it and the other was a brat) die. THEN -- Rick & the entire crowd gets kidnapped Negan and two of them sadistically murdered. They know Negan is coming, but where are their weapons? IN THE ARMORY! WHAT!!! Is Deanna' s dead spirit running this joint. They deserve what just happened to them for no reason other than their total stupidity. If Rick can't run ASZ any better than this, resign, return to Georgia and turn ASZ over to Rosita and/or Michonnne. They could not possibly do any worse than Rick.

• Like Like x 1