Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sex in TWD comic is Hilarious

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Spoilers' started by GreekSalads, Feb 27, 2012.

1. DJEvvo

DJEvvo Active Member

Made me wanna go out and look for pregnancy tests and morning after pills, though. In the desperate hope that I might accidentally pick up some condoms and get the chance to nail some ridiculously hot girl.

Hasn't quite worked, yet.

2. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

3. apiratesaysarrr

I watched a documentary where they were basically doing tests on men and women in different emotional states to see which ones brought on arousal more then others. Apparently, the most arousing emotion is fear.

That being said, if I were in a flipping zombie apocalypse, I'd either be so frightened I could NOT get it on, or so frightened that all I ever did was get it on. Could go either way. Probably the first because I'd be scared shitless and never sleep and all that. Wouldn't want to fall asleep or look away in case one crept up on me. That's what I didn't get about Shane and Lori having sex in the tent. Shouldn't you be on guard for flesh eating corpses? It's more feasible in the prison setting, but outside in tents? Nah, don't think I would do that.

I found the sex in the comics funny as well. At first I thought I was just immature, then realized that I always laugh at cartoon sex.

And I laughed like hell when Andrea grabbed Shane's wiener in the car.

4. walkerbiter

walkerbiter Member

i think michonne is the biggest slut.

5. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

The BJ part of Tyreese and Michonne was... wtf was that? so out of the blue, I guess Robert was a little horny lol XD, it's kinda funny how quick they get it on, I get it, it's the apocalypse, not many chances but, it's like they meet and in the next page they are doing it XD, how fast for Maggie and Glenn, Michonne and Tyreese, and Rick and Jessie (I bet the corpse of her husband wasn't cold yet lol)

#45 shanewalking, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  6. melthebell

melthebell Well-Known Member

I'd have a constant boner

7. cpump

cpump Member

Its the apocalypse man lol what do u expect

8. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

Still laughing how ridiculous I wrote this thread back then.