Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Share your best moments in H1Z1 so far!

Discussion in 'Z1 Battle Royale Survivor Stories' started by Talents, Jan 18, 2015.

1. rdk.

rdk. New Member

2. Taticus

Taticus New Member

Was running around aimlessly for a good hour or so and was starting to die from hunger, came across a group of 3 who said they were friendly and offered me food, they dropped a can and as i went to pick it up they started swinging at me. Pulled out my pistol and capped all 3 of their asses then ran 10 metres and died from hunger, found it hilarious.

3. Lazlo

Lazlo Member

I killed 2 guys with my bow, they had guns, but were horrible shots. Then my bow glitched and I was killed by some wolves. It all happened in about 2 minutes. Sigh, good times.

4. Armarlio

Armarlio New Member

The Siege of Helm's Deep

Last night I discovered 2 large bases located near one another; so I asked a couple of my mates if they would accompany me to raid it. As we broke in and was looting all the juicy loot that was inside, the guys who were living in the base just up the hill from the one we were looting snuck up on us and started shooting. All but one of us managed to escape, to dump the loot at our base; gear up and head on out to raid the guys who shot at us.

We all flanked around a hill and crawled (proned) up to a ridge line where we could get decent angles on the guys inside. We had these guys surrounded and effectively stuck inside their base for over 2 hours, while we tried to figure a way to break down the door without get shotgunned to the face!

Eventually we managed to build a deck foundation and stairs on a hill overlooking their base to get an angle for our snipers to kill them inside or hold them pinned to one spot inside; while three of us (myself included) we to their gate to whittle it down with our axes. Just before the gate’s health was depleted we dropped a mine at their gate, backed off and waited for the guys inside to approach their gate to fix it; so one of our snipers could shoot the mine.

BOOM the gate is destroyed while flames and panic ensued for the guys inside as we all burst out hysterically laughing our asses off! They all suddenly run out and a massive firefight starts. Eventually we managed to kill them and go loot their base.

Even though the siege lasted for nearly 3 hours and they didn't have any decent loot inside I can easily say this was one of the best times I’ve had in any multiplayer game; I can happily say I’m hooked and can't wait to see the future of this game.

#24 Armarlio, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
  5. K1LLC4M

K1LLC4M Member

LED's Air Drop Follies

[youtube]6DLBI9r3dF4[/youtube]

Sometimes the most dangerous place to be is in the midst of your trigger-happy friends.

6. TeX

TeX Administrator
    Staff Member

Gave a survivor a pistol with ammo, only for him to shoot me in the back! Lesson learned.

7. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

Favourite moment was, with very low health, being chased by a grizzly only to be attacked by a wolf and killed. Love the wildlife in this game.

8. Alakrun

Alakrun New Member

Best moment for me so far was getting on a PVP server that was full and ordering an airdrop. Sat in the bushes and just watched the chaos unfold. Didn't even try to get the crate, just enjoyed the mayhem lol

9. metalshiflet

metalshiflet Member

Spawned in a good place in Battle Royale, picked up an ax, rekt a guy as he was running for the shotgun and loading it. He got me good, I bled out in a trailer as I was making a bandage.

10. Shadow H1Z1

Shadow H1Z1 New Member

Yesterday I was building our first base with my friend and game crashed all of the sudden so i ended up dead when i came back. after 10 min of /respawn I finally spawned "close" to the base and i started to run towards it. Stopped to check some cars and zombie attacked me, I killed him and some guy came. Unbelievably he was from same country as I am AND HE STARTED TO PUNCH ME!!! So I started to run away coz i was sick of respawning and just wanted to finish the base. He was following me for about 10 min screaming "LETS BOX LETS BOX!!!" My friend was on TS and crying of laughing! Then I spotted BEAR and run close to him so bear started to chase him! Ofc he started to course at me what have i done!?!?!?!? after 2-3 min bear caught him and killed him and saved my life for 2 min. I ran across the street and got hit'n'run by a POLICE CAR! Literally less than 1 min from the base....

11. Zimuus

Zimuus Super Moderator

12. Kevy

Kevy Member

I was walking though the woods and saw a base with 2 parked cars i got in one and it had nothing (Smart thing to do) but i had a battery and spark plugs on me so i drove away and went to pleasant valley and did the same took out spark plugs and battery and went into a office building to loot and i heard a kid "Whos car is this" i said "Its mine why" he said "Ill trade you a Shotgun for it" I said "Sure ill be right now" I come down to my car gone and 3 guys waiting at the door with ARs out in a line. I died... pretty epic though

13. Mortesh

Mortesh Member

Crawling down the street while prone, into a group of 7 players on a character named sssssnake, then dropping a flare to make a hissing sound.

14. metalshiflet

metalshiflet Member

Meeting a guy with a rifle who didn't KoS. He ended up leaving and letting me use the rifle to make an attempt to enter Cranberry

15. Dorana

Dorana New Member

best moment.. Hmm

Me : "hey mate, I'm friendly"
    Him : RATATATATATATATATATATA "Gah nothing of value"

16. xX420xXBlazexXItxXFGT

Woke up, found a gun, found another guy with a gun, we twerked while screaming GUNS GUNS GUNS at eachother. i blew his ****ing head off. he started crying.

11/10 would play again.

17. metalshiflet

metalshiflet Member

Finding my first gun, which was an AR. Then, I find another one not even a minute later, end up giving it to a guy who helps me make a base. Still no ammo for either of us, but having a gun is still awesome.

18. Rayning

Rayning New Member

Nice to see that the hackers have made it to Battle Royale.

19. Dorana

Dorana New Member

Me and my 2 friends sneak just south of Pleasant Valley, just south of the car pileup. Just as I intend to cross the road a car shows up further south heading towards PV. We all dash to the ground but the driver had already seen me.
    As I see it change course I get ready and just before he hits me I dash forward avoiding the car.
    All 3 of us get up and blast the car as it tries to drive pass the wrecked cars on the road, ending in a nice lightshow of a grand explosion and flying carparts.

#39 Dorana, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015
  20. Zodd74

Zodd74 Member

Me and clanmate,scavenging near our shack,then we see a player running to us with a bear behind him... TERROR!
    I just shout "Bear!!!" then we start running to the shack(surrounded by Punji sticks) the three of us arrive there all togheter,me and my clanmate open,enter and close the door,then the other player(i think a kid) closed out,start to scream on voicechat running around followed by bear,meanwhile we were laughing like crazy XD
    It was about 3 minutes of running noises,screams from that kid,and bear roars and LAUGHS LOL
    Then we saw the bear no clipping in the shack... TERROR again,but it was just the die animation(he died on Punji sticks).
    We went out and got that kid's stuff(nothing special).
    It was Hilarious XD