Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sigh

Discussion in 'Episode 908 - Evolution' started by Dnae, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I liked her character from the get go and the fact that she and Yumiko followed Michonne, even though Michonne has been less than kind to them, in an effort to help rescue Eugene - it was done deal after that!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Oh I’ve adored them both from the get go. I’m just trying to get into Connie and Kelly now. I love Luke too. Just talking about the females lol

• Like Like x 2
  3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

^This.

Gimple simply got enamored with:
    1. Negan ruling the roost.
    2. Morgan seesawing between killing and nonviolence.
    3. Trying to prove to the audience how smart he is with the film school tricks, the odd dialogue, and the callbacks to the earlier seasons.
    It seems that a lot of past and current actors were frustrated during Gimple's tenure as showrunner. I've heard Angela Kang is doing a good job, the dialogue has improved, and the cast is comfortable when she appears with them on Talking Dead.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Now that is a name I haven't heard in decades lol

• Like Like x 2
  5. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

The last 10-15 minutes we had with Jesus should have been the Jesus we got ALL THE TIME.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Truth be told.... The moment Jesus was stabbed, I said "oh shit! Dnae is gonna be so sad about this." Then Mrs. Jama says "What? Who?"

She thought I was talking about the actress who plays Michonne. She was confused. Then I had to tell her 'Dnae from the forum'. Then she got it.

Then she accused me of cheating on her, because this is what wives instinctively do when their husbands discuss another woman. Then she burned all of my personal belongings and kicked me out of the house.

Needless to say, I'm really sad that they killed Jesus off too. I miss having warmth and a roof over my head. Gawd, I miss it so much.

• Funny Funny x 5
  7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Well when she kicked you out of the house is that when you went to the nearest Catholic church and lit candles? I suspect so because that would be the proverbial killing of two birds with one stone - thinking of a forum friend AND finding shelter for at least one night.

OH you could become a Quasimodo type and steal away to the church bell tower. OH OH and Mrs Jama could find it in her heart to take pity on a hunchback and be Esmeralda to your Quasimodo (we of course will rewrite the narrative and skip over that nasty business of attempted murder)!!!!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I did go to the Catholic church for shelter. I did light the candles for warmth. I also told them that Jesus died and that you were in mourning.

Then a Nun slapped me across my face and accused me a blasphemy! It was then that I realized that she thought I was talking about THAT Jesus. To which I was not, so then I had to explain that the "Jesus" who died was from TWD. I explained that fans get really invested in these characters and because of that, and through a series of unfortunate events, I was led to the church.

The Nun and the Priest both looked at me like I was crazy, but they forgave me of my sins. Then the Priest told me that I could not stay. I asked "Why?" To which the Priest exclaimed, "Because, my son, you're not a 10 year-old boy anymore. You're not even close. Now begone!" lol

Now I'm back on the streets.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

@WillyJakkz

Apparently, that scene reminded a lot of fans of the theme to the Benny Hill Show. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

OMG lmao bol rofl I couldn't decide whether to give you "Winner or Funny" rating x 10 lol

If they sped up the footage and added a laugh track it'd have been perfect!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

I think what she says is fair enough tbh… not sure why they should hook up just because they are both gay - or that we necessarily need lots of romances of any kind on TWD anyway. The story isn't about that. I agree that Jesus as a character was under utilised and rather confusing in his behaviour at times. A shame - as he had a great entrance to the show and possibly an even better exit. Thought the ending was really well done - when the walker ducked and skewered him...even though I was expecting it, it still surprised me with the shocking nature of it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. StaceFace

StaceFace Member

I think my only bit of 'comfort' I found in this episode was when Aaron and Jesus were walking along together in the field. Aaron mentioned that Daryl reminded him of 'someone else' that liked to be alone out in the world, meaning Jesus.
    Jesus says they "used to be explorers, the whole world was ours to rediscover" Aaron goes onto to say "we were looking for people, offering them a chance to be a part of something bigger. Because of you we were able to find eachother" I took that more symbolically than literaly. That because of Jesus, him and Aaron were able to find each other.

I'm really feeling for Aaron now, he lost Eric and now, even if they were only best friends and not romantically involved, he has lost Jesus :(

13. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

YOU??? You Dnae?? My Jesus loving sister? The above highlighted in red proverb is not allowed on this forum. Look at my babies. See their little hearts breaking at the thought of stones being thrown at them?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Holy crap, they are adorable...and their colors are so purty.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

although it was not ACTUALLY a question

Your birds are safe!

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

@Dnae look at my siggy gif I just made!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

But they are cute

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Plot twist, Eugene is actually Jesus Christ.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

How about I don't even come here to read and contribute anymore because of all the spoilers. Every damn time, if you're not a comic book reader it sure ruins the suspense.

But I've accepted that ******s will be ******s and if I want my TWD without spoilers then it is best I steer clear from places where obviously folks can't stop themselves from ruining it for everyone else.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Finally I know why you called a bunch of people here selohssa..........................

• Funny Funny x 2