Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Discussion Single Player

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by real1218, Aug 8, 2014.

1. real1218

real1218 New Member

I love the call of duty game in general, I posted a few days ago about the difference between call of duty and rainbow six, now I know the difference. I think that the single player story mode is the best I've seen. I have a full time job and still with in the last two days I've logged almost 12 hours... # addicted!

2. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

The CoD campaigns have some of the most exciting and best scripted sequences of any other game franchise on the market today. Each game has always a had a section which has made me stop for a second, just so I could say, "Whoa. That was cool"...

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

I agree! The CoD campaigns are the best I've seen, a lot of games get it wrong but this franchise does them so well. Still, I strongly believe they have to improve their multiplayer mode to be more successful.

4. Armando

Armando Member

I actually liked the single player more than the multiplayer in Ghosts. So yeah, they did a really good job.

5. xiaoliu

xiaoliu Banned

Quarterbacks like Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers stay deadly accurate but QB’s such as Geno Smith, Terrell Pryor and Johnny Football don’t possess the pinpoint accuracy they perhaps would've had in last year’s game (if you played Connected Franchise this past year Manziel was a draftable gamer).

This will frustrate some however in a game that is attempting to become more true to life, the lower tier QB’s needs less accurate throwing in addition to well studs should engage in like studs. Otherwise the rest from the mmo4pal/NFL16-xbox/ mechanics remain unrevised. As far as the passing mechanics are worried, I didn’t notice much of a difference. ‘Total Control Passing’ is back and you can lead your receivers in a direction. That said you can’t lead them just as much as you could back inside Madden 16 (a couple Madden’s ago). fifahli20

6. liam66

liam66 New Member

I think you missed a thread there buddy.

Anyway, I agree single player in this game has been amazing, but then again, I always enjoy the campaign in a Call of Duty game. I'm wondering if they'll turn it a mini franchise within a franchise like they did with Modern Warfare or Black Ops. Not that I would mind, of course.

7. ned

ned New Member

It was alright, disappointing a.i as always. The MP was better as far as I'm concerned.

8. Dual wielding for the win

They definitely have really elaborate story lines, which makes the campaign really fun to play. I think that the time and effort they put into the story lines really sets the games apart from others like them.

9. Captain Remus

Captain Remus New Member

Modern warfare and Black Ops are so far the best story's in call of duty history. Ghosts was a good attempt, but it fell short due to cliches and the desperate ending. Some things you just see coming, and some thing really just didn't need to happen.

10. Rajesh Kumar

Rajesh Kumar New Member

Yes, you are absolutely right. I am also addicted to the game. Like you, I also spend many hours playing the 'Single Player' mode. In my opinion, single player mode is definitely better than the multiplayer one. For the multiplayer lovers, I would like to know that why you consider multiplayer better than single player? :cool:

#10 Rajesh Kumar, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2016