Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Size and Scope of the War

Discussion in 'Episode 803 - Monsters' started by No.Pantaloons, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

As for the OP, they've never stated exactly how many fighters they are up against, but its been stated in interviews by people like Gimple that Negan's force measures in "the hundreds". That's pretty ambiguous and could mean 250 or 550. The idea is that they are quite outnumbered. I think Kingdom/ASZ/Hilltop put together has no more than maybe 100 to 120 soldiers. ASZ only has about 50 or so people, including the children and elderly. Less than half of them went to fight, I think. Same with Hilltop. I don't think they have more than 20 people who left to fight. Kindgom has a bit more.

So even if 100 Saviors died so far in this war, that might have only knocked out less than 1/3 of them. Hard to say. Even a couple times in dialogue its been stated that they are outnumbered, so they must win using good strategy. I think the impression we are suppose to have is that they are outnumbered AT LEAST 2 to 1....maybe by a lot more than that.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Is it possible that they don't have a spy, but with the way that particular building is laid out they thought it would be beneficial to have those guns because they have an aerial view of anyone approaching? I don't know, just guessing that it was just part of their strategy at that particular location. It seems the guns were moved after the war started.

And...WHERE do you people see a gun poking out? How big are your TV's? I just zoomed in on the video and i still don't see it lol.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Give me a nice moon.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

*lends Jen my binoculars*

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

How many saviors are there now?! Like...a million? Jeez lol

6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Right? There are like, a gazillion!

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I do not think they have a spy either. I think everything about the heavy gun is just pure coincidence. The gun was moved to that outpost by chance and it just happened that Carol+Ezekiel group came to that outpost to attack next.
    And the 2 saviours manning the heavy machine gun were in the upper room when Caroll+Ezekiel attack and so they escaped being killed right off. And then, they set up the machine gun for ambush.

I think I saw the barrel of the machine gun coming out a little bit through that upper window.