Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So in case anyone still doubts it, Beth + Daryl?

Discussion in 'Episode 413 - Alone' started by annaflyte, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Caryl

Caryl Member

Shaking My Head is not nice?? LOL

2. Arrow

Arrow Active Member

Clearly you don't know what the definition of a "victim card" is. It's when someone in an "heated debate" plays the victim, when they're actually instigating the argument.

3. Arrow

Arrow Active Member

I would not mind that one bit...

4. Caryl

Caryl Member

Give me a break! I'm not instigating anything just because you disagree with me. You should look up that word too.

5. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;1jjcxFGEysE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jjcxFGEysE[/video]

6. Fergrim

Fergrim Member

Oops :] But yeah, you seem to be really upset with people here. It's okay, like I said, but no need to get all upset.

No one's saying Carol is as bad as Maggie! Poor doodlebug only got like two episodes and she's either dead, eaten, raped or some combination of those things it looks like.

So may as well get along with your fellow WD fans. Implying the lack brain power or support pedophilia is a poor way to make friends or enjoyable conversation. lol

7. Arrow

Arrow Active Member

Instagating? I don't need to look it up like with "victim card" I see the same thing over and over again in all your posts, when some disagrees with you, you play the "victim" telling them that "you're mean and nasty and I have a right." Reality check, so do we. Then when it can't get any worse you add a snippy little comment about why you "love" Beth so much. No one gives you a break when you berate everything about EK and Beth. Find someone else to blame expect for EK.

8. Caryl

Caryl Member

I'm not the one that keeps harping on pedophelia. I call the idea creepy and perverted because it is to me. Middle aged men and teenagers is disgusting and that's my opinion. I get along with plenty of people but I'm not going to roll over and take nastiness or being called names without saying something back.

9. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I have never seen you post anything nice to people who disagree with you. NEVER.
    I don't say this because I'm a BETH fan. I don't say this because I'm a Daryl fan, or a Carol fan.
    You just seemed to be a very angry person towards anyone who disagree's with you.
    Example: The thread, where I posted the article about NR and the whole shipping and hating on social media.
    You spewed such hatred towards him, through out the thread. WHY- all because he said that this "war" was getting out of control. That people were saying really hurtful things towards him and EK and MMB. And he wished it would stop.
    You called NR "ungrateful". WHY?
    Dislike this post all you want. It won't be the first time.

10. Caryl

Caryl Member

You're just plain wrong and lying about my posts. Luckily for me posting history is public. You're the one calling me the victim and showing that you don't exactly have a great grasp of vocabulary. Just because you want a word to mean something specific or apply to a situation doesn't mean it does.

11. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

Woah woah woah! What's wrong with Maggie?:zombies_alien:

12. Arrow

Arrow Active Member

Well then, I'm sorry for using the right vocabulary in the right context?? I guess I better go back to school. Also, a question. Are you blind to what you post I can probably name 5 instances where you played the victim, got pissed of, and then made a snippy comment about Beth, but I won't cause it's not worth the effort.

13. Caryl

Caryl Member

Correction, you will pick and choose anything I say and delude yourself into thinking it means what you want it too. You're boring me now.

14. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

<i>[video=youtube;xB5ceAruYrI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB5ceAruYrI[/video]

15. Arrow

Arrow Active Member

I'm just stating what I see in your posts. :zombies_lol: I'm pretty sure people would agree with me.

16. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Alright everyone, this is going too far. Let's keep it civil.

17. Arrow

Arrow Active Member

Everything. :zombies_lol:

18. lis5112

lis5112 Well-Known Member

I think, or rather I *hope* that they've kept her on in the background this long is because they planned on eventually bringing her in as a main character. I mentioned it in another thread ...my husband has a theory that they have showcased Beth and are bringing her character to the forefront because they might be planning on offing Maggie or another female lead. They seem to do that ....IMO, they did that with Daryl and even Carol. Just some food for thought.

19. lis5112

lis5112 Well-Known Member

LOL ....I think they meant Beth.

20. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]