Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So let me get this straight...

Discussion in 'Episode 413 - Alone' started by Kingston50, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

He's not a troll, just very passionate. Nothing wrong with that necessarily.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Passionate? No. He's a cocky troll with the sophomoric sophistication. He knows what he is. A troll. ;)

3. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

Only to you. Seriously. I was just razzing you though.

4. Stuff&Thangs

Oh stop, you do the same thing.

Okay.

5. Zombies101

Zombies101 Member

I don't believe Fergrim is a troll because he disagree's with us. I just happen to love Gleggie and am on the opposite side of the "passion". Hey, if Gleggie is making people discuss and debate, the writers are doing something right.

6. Fergrim

Fergrim Member

Thanks Stuff, I really appreciate it, but I understand where they're coming from.

I've been a little too mean! I'm just more disappointed with Maggie than Glenn, and do really enjoy Beth as far as someone who focuses on ideas aside from other people. I majored in philosophy so I've always enjoyed the idea of the right idea as the solution, rather than another person.

Not exactly shallow or lacking self awareness, but just trying to state my opinion regarding the story usefulness of Maggie and Glenn.

Not a troll, I mean what I say :] But I don't mean to come across so harshly to the gleggie fans, I want them to work I just wish we got to meet them individually before they did work.

7. Neuropyramidal

If you ever see [MENTION=808]slw2082[/MENTION] and myself on the same side of an argument, you KNOW someone is eating processed meat in their basement and hiding under bridges with bottle rockets. ;). Its best to let cocky little runts get roughed up a little. It gives them thicker skin the forum and maybe even grows hair on their chest. :) As for the topic at hand...wait, what was the topic at hand?

8. Fergrim

Fergrim Member

oh and slw, I undisliked your post, you were absolutely right that it was wrong, I just instinctively reacted to the signature.

I'm sorry :]

9. Stuff&Thangs

Okay, good. Sometimes it doesn't come across that way. And given our past issues with each other, I wasn't sure. Anyways, thanks for letting me know.

10. Neuropyramidal

See stuff and thangs, we roughed him up a little and he's acting like a grown up already. Its ok,nothing to be sorry about.

11. Stuff&Thangs

Sometimes, it is just a misunderstanding. It's hard to read people on the Net.

12. Neuropyramidal

Sometimes. ;) ;).

13. slw2082

We've been on the same side of a few issues....now that you've been roughened up. :zombies_lol:

That's very diplomatic of you. I didn't dislike any of your posts so I can't undislike them. And I have had this signature picture for about 2 weeks now, it had nothing to do with you.

We have past issues? The only issue I have is that you disliked my shiz so I did it back to you, but I'm over that. We good.

Speak for yourself. :Grin:

14. Stuff&Thangs

Oh lawd, I can't believe I've uncharacteristically taken on the role of peacemaker. Here is a gif of a rhino taking a dump.

[​IMG]

#114 Stuff&Thangs, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  15. Stuff&Thangs

How could you tell? Was it the Beth part or the philosophy part? ;)

16. slw2082

[MENTION=8456]Stuff&Thangs[/MENTION]....it's your alt account isn't it??

17. Fergrim

Fergrim Member

I've always been reasonable :D I just didn't realize that was a sig and not a post :/ But I still stand by feeling bored by maggie and glenn, even if we can't agree to disagree. It was more inspiring in the comics, in the show, it feels as if it's limiting the characters to concerns about only eachother.

I didn't mean to offend anyone, just to make that point.

18. slw2082

We can be friends.

19. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Well you didn't offend me, I just see those comments a lot about Maggie and Glenn so I just try to explain my view on it. I don't think being in a relationship makes them boring or any less of an individual...just like you don't think Beth taking care of Judith and barely saying anything for a few seasons makes her boring. I will say I kept an open mind about Beth though and I like her more this season. I never disliked her, I just felt indifferent about her and didn't understand how people could be so into her when we knew so little. But anywho...looks like this argument has come to a close.

How is [MENTION=8456]Stuff&Thangs[/MENTION] as an uncle? Is he pretty cool?

20. Fergrim

Fergrim Member

I'm guessing the Beth,
    and I insist on making friends with SLW now.