Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So These People Have Survived 4-5 Years of ZA???!!

Discussion in 'Episode 512 - Ner Tamid' started by Terminator, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

After watching June and her boy toy get trapped on the roof of the van it makes me wonder how these idiots could live this long. I really doubt they could survive Black Friday at a Walmart.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I have a theory that once Morgan leads his cult....er...group, to wherever the mysterious helicopter group is keeping Rick prisoner, Morgan's group will be wiped out, and Morgan will occupy the cell next to Rick.

"I lose people and then I lose myself" - Morgan

• Like Like x 1
  3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Hence my Jack of All Trades thread. They can climb mountains and fly planes......but normal shit seems to befuddle them.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It's like the M. Night Shyamalan film where the aliens couldn't figure out how to open doors.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

This is a truth bomb! I am still not sure how these people survived. A lot of the people they run into seem to be survivors more fit for season 1-2 , tops 3-4 in the Walking Dead main show. They are just so...odd and seem like they have just fled the apocalypse in the cities.

Also, the Morgan gang is a bit...well! Weird! Also to many coincidences in this show. There been a lot in the TWD to but not in this scale, repairing planes? Finding the guy who paint the trees? Alicia and Strand running to EXACTLY the same place as Logan ran to? Jewish Gabriel. Cowboy gang been around without being noticed, ever.

Rick did have and still have a morale code but this is getting silly, 6-7 people in pick ups hunting 36 people for weeks, months over oil which they cannot find...

• Winner Winner x 1