Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So what is Carol's end game?

Discussion in 'Episode 514 - Spend' started by RoboLives, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

What I want to know is why is Carol encouraging little kids to go steal from the general store? It's not good to the kid to encourage him to be anti-social and put his own interests ahead of others and it's not good for the community because she's stealing community property from them. What the hell Carol?

2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I don't think Carol expected Sam to actually steal the chocolate. She considered the deal she made with Sam done and didn't want him to bother her anymore.

3. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

OK, maybe she didn't expect his swift efficiency and thought it would keep him out of her hair for a while. I think Sam is hanging around Carol because he wants her to make his Dad disappear like she threatened to do to him.

4. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

His own son wants a gun to give it to his mom or older brother, that's how awful Pete is, give me a break. He really needs to die.

5. AndyChicago

AndyChicago Member

And you need to stop trolling.

6. Kayley

Kayley Member

Might be she wants Rick to kill Ed, silently and secretely, because she knows what will happen if Daryl ever found out what's goin on. He would not handle the case well and that could cause loads of trouble.

7. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

As others have said, she knows the signs and she doesn't want it to happen to anyone else, especially Sam.

8. RarreKZ

Ed?

9. Kayley

Kayley Member

Oh my god.... I'm like Carol already.
    Sorry, meant Pete.

10. RarreKZ

Haha, I was just a bit confused. I got what you meant though. :)

11. CSFurious

CSFurious Member

there is no prison, yet, in the ASZ

so you can either just kill him or exile him (which is a death sentence for most)

no time for either spousal or child abuse, also he is an alcoholic doctor which is a disaster waiting to happen

Carol is right

12. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

she wants to be president

13. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

Axel was right. Carol is really a lesbian, and she wants Rick to take care of Pete, so she can put the moves on Jessie.

14. Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim Member

Carol is the one who has adapted best to the new world. By a long ways. Alexandria isn't a little safe oasis somehow existing outside this new world. It's just got a fence around a bunch of scared people with their heads in the sand. Carol knows Rick will not allow Pete to harm Jessie again. This means an inevitably escalating conflict until one is exiled or dead. The are not gonna exile Pete, therefore he has to die. Rick is the only viable leader for this community, and they have to associate him with authority. Or they're all dead.

15. sam12six

sam12six Member

See, that "deal" struck me as a win/win for Carol. If he refuses to follow through, he leaves her alone and she doesn't have another kid around poking her in her maternal instinct. If he follows through, he's caught her stealing and she has the same dirt on him, making him less likely to tell someone about what she did because he doesn't want to get in trouble (especially considering how much bigger a deal chocolate is than guns).

16. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

No hidden agenda, she just wants to prevent anything from happening to someone else like it did to her. Throwing Sam in and how messed up he is from it just clinched the deal. She cant see past wanting him dead and as she said to rick - there's only one way it goes if he is not stopped . She just wants to protect anyone else from what she went through

17. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

I bow to your superior understanding of how to be a stone cold bitch.

18. sam12six

sam12six Member

I don't think it's so much her being a stone cold bitch as her trying to be a stone cold bitch. Remember, they're stockpiling weapons and talking about taking the place over. You don't want to make friends with people just to stab them in the back. Keeping them at a distance keeps them as faceless strangers. She knows her weakness is kids, so she's trying to alternately push sam away or at least get some control over him so he won't oppose them when the group makes the town leaders kneel over a trough and bashes their heads in with a bat.

19. mummyman

mummyman Member

Carol's out of control
    no one is examining Carol's mental stability ,, how soon folks 4get she's jumped to conclusions B4 killing during the epidemic "when she didn't have to do so"::: : we all question could RICK adjust , and Carol's playing it smart "what if Carol's completely over the edge,, "Bring tissue could mean Carol's banished for good, and they can always bring her back seasons later.. My opinion everyone's reading way toooo much into the comics that the husbands the abuser "women also abuse their kids, did the child say why & for whom he wanted the gun,, Carol assumed why,,, didn't the child break his mom's statue they were building together "yes".. I think it's brilliant if the writers are flipping the abuse script "it will lead to great storyline's next season".

20. FutureApocalyps

Hey Carol, what if the abuser is Jesse and not her husband?!!! Another poster wrote that possibility. Wouldn't Carol look stupid for emotionally jumping the gun.

Jesse could be the sicko!

• Like Like x 1