Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Some craziness

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Edison was also a ruthless cutthroat and an IP thief, so maybe this CEO guy is right to..... waaaaaaaait forrrrrrr iiiiiiiiit..... turn out the lights on this division.

Get it? Because- light bulb? Oh gawd I'm so funny!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

It's too early in the morning for a joke like that. Unfortunately, there isn't a "major eye roll" emoji one can use to reply to a post, so...:rolleyes:.

What is the real irony here? General Electric's lightbulbs got Westinghoused. Ha ha ha, now THAT is funny. Ha ha ha! Move over Seinfeld, there's a new gal in town!

3. Morgotha

And as a sad followup on this, the protestors last night turned the protest into a night of looting. To the protestors: No, the police doing something bad does NOT give you the right to go and steal everything you can from an innocent business. And looking at the video, in addition to white people, there's a lot of what appear to be black people looting. Is that really how you want to be seen when you are asking to be treated with justice and respect? Breaking windows? Stealing? Burning down buildings?

LOL, one "humorous" thing out of all this, was one of the protestors was complaining that the police weren't stepping in to stop the crimes from happening!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...72c75c-14d4-43cd-aab4-d709d88f6014_video.html

https://www.foxnews.com/us/armed-citizens-guard-stores-amid-looting-in-minneapolis-report

#5183 Morgotha, May 28, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
  4. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Morgotha

You've shown me the light. Time to dump Biden like yesterday's lettuce and go with the new Democratic Dream Team: Hillary/Greta 2020!

6. Morgotha

I am SO glad this woman isn't president. Minneapolis is burning. 16 CVS drug stores have been looted and are closed, meaning people that depend on them for medications are going to have to scramble to find replacements. Many other stores are shut down as well. A *Police station* has been burnt!

These people are NOT "American citizens" at this point, they are *felons*! They need to be stopped from committing their illegal acts -- by force if necessary. When it's safe for citizens to walk down the street without being in fear, and when businesses can open without being afraid to lose their livlihood, THEN we can talk about "reconciling" with them.

"
    Hillary Clinton on Friday accused President Trump of “calling for violence against American citizens” when he tweeted about cracking down against riots in Minneapolis -- with Trump’s 2016 rival using the controversy to urge people to work to vote him out of office in November.

“The president of the United States is calling for violence against American citizens,“ the former secretary of state claimed. “That is so wrong. We need honest reckoning and reconciliation."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-violence-minneapolis-tweet

#5186 Morgotha, May 29, 2020
    Last edited: May 29, 2020
  7. Morgotha

I didn't think the Minneapolis situation could get any stranger, then I read this:

"
    Before George Floyd died in police custody this week, triggering destructive riots as large crowds protested in Minneapolis, the city's mayor, Jacob Frey, warned that allowing 25 percent capacity in churches would be "a recipe in Minneapolis for a public health disaster" due to the coronavirus.

Now, as his city is overwhelmed by crowds causing property damage and clashing with police, Frey's own government said that it is giving out masks to the rioters -- even though the state has prohibited gatherings of 10 or more people because of the pandemic."

Seriously? Giving out masks to people WHO ARE RIOTING??? Great job, mayor, make sure they can't be identified later. I can't believe how divorced from reality the Democratic party has become. JFK must be spinning in his grave.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...other-residents-told-to-avoid-mass-gatherings

8. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Guy in black is suspected of being a cop. He is white.
    Guy in the pink T-shirt was trying to get him to stop

The truth is out there

9. Morgotha

Wow. Even the *police* are protesting George Floyd's death? That's pretty wild.

Also, I'm pretty impressed with the young man, he showed a lot of courage.

10. Sharpie61

Or
    He was there to rile the people up and cause riots, because the night did start off with peaceful protesting.

The truth is out there

11. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

12. Doodlebug

Doodlebug Active Member

Are you serious?

13. Sharpie61

According to the mayor and police chief there, all the people who were arrested, did not live in Minnesota. Also, they said that there was a lot of internet activity with certain groups of ANTIFA and white supremacists.
    Other cities from last nights riots are now saying the same.
    Sounds like these groups are using these protests to rile up the people, to keep us divided, and the hatred strong.
    With this particular guy, his ex wife is saying that it’s her ex husband, a cop. Cops are saying it isn’t him. I don’t know who to believe, as I did see a video out of DC, where a white guy recorded a “protester”, who did turn out to be a cop. But the ex could be lying.

The truth is out there

14. Doodlebug

Doodlebug Active Member

Ok, I thought you serious thought the police were going undercover to incite violence on their cities and trying to deliberately put other officers in danger.

15. Sharpie61

Well, if the ex wife is correct, then at least one did.

The truth is out there

16. Morgotha

17. Morgotha

Like father, like son.

"
    The son of Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison tweeted on Sunday that he is declaring his support for Antifa after President Trump said that his administration would be declaring it a "Terrorist Organization."

Jeremiah Ellison, who is a member of the Minneapolis City Council, noted in the tweet that he believes "white power" terrorists are actually the ones engaging in the looting, arson and other riot activities as violent sects hijack some of the protests against racial inequality and police brutality in the wake of the death of George Floyd last Monday.

"I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA," Ellison said. "Unless someone can prove to me ANTIFA is behind the burning of black and immigrant owned businesses in my ward, I’ll keep focusing on stopping the white power terrorist THE ARE ACTUALLY ATTACKING US!"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/son-of-minnesotas-attorney-general-declares-support-for-antifa

18. Morgotha

The Queen, at 94 years old is out of coronavirus isolation and riding a horse. I love seeing pictures of her doing stuff like that. If I were British it would make me proud.

[​IMG]

Of course as an American, we have President Trump, and he does cheering things as well -- probably.

19. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

"Since I have no proof about who's doing this, I'll jump to an irrational conclusion and then it's up to someone else to prove to me that my irrational conclusion is incorrect." Fake quote, but accurate. lol

20. Sharpie61