Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

SPOILER ALERT

Discussion in 'Episode 410 - Close Your Eyes' started by Sharpie61, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Sorry for the screenshot but I’m on my phone.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I ****ing hate Charlie and I loathe the fact that Alicia hasn't done what Madison actually would have done and given her a hammer to the head, Troy style.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I crack up each and every time you share your "love" for charlie with us

and.... "troy style" bah ha ha

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I stand by my desire to watch Alicia kill Charlie. Not because I don't like her, but because I really want to see the show take that dark of a turn. I want to see Alicia straight up murder a child out of anger, and see what that does to her mentally. We have seen some characters do some shitty things over the course of both shows. It's always fun to watch what kind of an effect it has on them. The closest we have seen to either show going that dark would be Carol and Lizzie, but even then it wasn't out of anger. It was almost a mercy killing. Having Alicia murder a child would be amazing to watch.

5. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

While I haven't liked the role Charlie is playing I must give the young actress credit for doing what I think is an excellent job in said role.

6. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I honestly thought they may have been going that route when they were teasing us with that 'Mice and Men' moment. But at the same time I can see why they didn't. Alicia is going to be one of the leads of the series and the leads generally can't be outright villains. And killing a kid out of revenge like that would pretty much define her as a villain.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Once it became apparent that if she did pull the trigger in that moment, it would have been less about hate and more about mercy. Similar to Carol and Lizzie....also a Mice and Men moment.