Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

State of Decay (Console game inspired by DayZ)

Discussion in 'Zombie Video Games' started by RicksRightHand, Aug 21, 2012.

1. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

It's certainly implied that there will be some sort of conflict with an authority in the future (picking up threatening radio broadcasts with all sorts of rules that your character is breaking right and left). Human survivors are certainly a big part of your challenge but mostly in the inter-personal relationship arena (some of your survivors are psychopaths. Have fun!).

2. FUBAR_of_PA

FUBAR_of_PA New Member

Just bought it for $4.99 on Steam. AND IT'S AWESOME!.

3. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I've been playing the shit outta the re-release of this on Xbox one the past few days. This game is so awesome and addicting. I've stockpiled more supplies than I could ever need... But I still want more. Lol.

4. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

Its easily one of the best zombie games out there, unless you're an MP/co-op junkie, which I'm not.

The story isn't that bad, there are mods to make the zombies a bit more Romero like, and Breakdown is like a post apocalyptic Sims.

They supposedly already came out with an updated version with better graphics, but I need to hold off until I get a new gpu.