Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Still the same Negan to me

Discussion in 'Episode 805 - The Big Scary U' started by Weallgotit, Nov 19, 2017.

1. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

I do feel like Negan was a little less campy in this past episode. Kind of a look past the "Negan show" so to speak. Behind closed doors he can be quite calculated and normal whereas being a carnival barker when speaking to the public. I still don't really sympathize with him although I do feel like he believes that the work he is doing is inherently good. He truly believes that he is forced to kill the people that he does because they or someone else has forced his hand

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I still find Rick the more sympatetic person. Negan really turned insane after the zombie outbreak

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

He's a sociopath, plain and simple.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I do not like Negan as a person, he is horrible, but I like him as a character and antagonist. Him showing some weakness and telling some of his backstory makes him more believable.