Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Stop your whining over lizzie

Discussion in 'Episode 414 - The Grove' started by The Wolf, Mar 19, 2014.

1. The Wolf

The Wolf Well-Known Member

Not only was the girl that played Lizzie a bad child actress, but her story line on TWD "The Grove" was a total waste of an episode.
    Was their any doubt at all that Lizzie was psychopath since season 4 started and we were first introduced to her character?
    Lizzie seemed more concerned about the walkers she gave names and rats to at the fence perimeter than the death of her own father at the prison who died by a walker bite.
    The crazy little b!tch thought walkers were people, "just different", so Y'all stop your whining over batsh!t crazy Lizzie!
    Carol did her and the audience a favor by OFFING Lizzie and her continuing boring story line on TWD.
    The Wolf!!!!!!!!!

#1 The Wolf, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  2. highway234

highway234 Member

you make a better case for offing lizzie than most of the people who are actually trying to make a case for offing lizzie. lol.

i'm sorry, but that acting was pretty bad. still, i always love it whenever a character is sympathetic to the walkers. it makes people so very very ANGRY.

The Highway...........

3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Just look at the flowers, The Wolf…

4. melthebell

melthebell Well-Known Member

troll alert troll alert :p

5. soviet prince

soviet prince Member

the acting was great, they were believable and played there parts well. by the end of the grove I was attached to these kids. being predictable is not the kids fault blame the writers who gave them the part to play.

#5 soviet prince, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  6. The Wolf

I'm not angry about having sympathy for the walkers, if someone I loved was bit and turned into one, I'd feel bad too.
    I just hated Lizzie and the actress that played her, she was totally annoying to me, and wasted a lot of the 43 minutes a week I have to wait to see a good episode, and it being close to the season 4 finale, I thought the writers of TWD could have come up with something better than the whole second half of season 4 so far.
    Melissa McBride saved the EPI "The Grove" with her great acting skills........Wolf

7. highway234

highway234 Member

i thought brighton scharvino (lizzie) was good in the death scene, but not so good when they had her acting like she was crazy. And yeah, i'd probably blame the writers: they gave her way too many trite lines of the "i'll show you, I'll show you all" variety. kinda hard to work with that.

and the scene with mika talking about things and how they were dangerous because they thought things were not dangerous but the things were dangerous... oy gawd. again, i thought that was bad writing. you can't expect child actors to salvage crappy dialog.

8. The Wolf

Yeah, just look at the flowers....lol.....bad writing and acting by Brighton Scharvino

9. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Awww ... stop your whining

10. sonoftupac

sonoftupac Member

Every damn scene she tries to fix her hair and look pretty for the cameras... it was annoying as hell!!

11. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I didn't think she was too bad. The actress is only 11, so it's not really fair to expect some mind blowing performance. :shrug:

And that's a pretty great line, just sayin'

#11 BatmansHooker, Mar 19, 2014
  12. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Why can people never see the bait?

13. The Wolf

Hey Bassman, I'm not baiting anyone, I'm speaking my mind, isn't that what this forum's about?
    The Governor and Lizzie were a bore to me, season 1 and 2 of TWD were some of the greatest television I ever saw, season 3 started going down hill and the season 3 finale imo sucked.
    I liked the first half of season 4, but after the mid season break, "The Grove" may have been the best episode of a bad second half of season 4, that's just my opinion, I've always been annoyed by Lizzie, and I'm happy she's bit the walker dust.
    Some other poster called me a troll, that's BS, Melissa McBride was great in "The Grove", the actress that played Lizzie was horrible.
    I'm untitled to my opinion, aren't I on this site?
    The Wolf

14. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

15. 12Gauge

12Gauge Active Member

That's some laptop, [MENTION=7785]Neuropyramidal[/MENTION].

16. Foligno

Foligno Member

I dont it seems like the majority of the fans enjoyed the episode and the message was received. Was the actress great? I wouldn't go that far but she did her part and when it came down to the big scenes she delivered. When I was watching with my friends who don't even watch TWD they were speechless and I have to say it was definitely one of my favorite episodes. The only way i could see her acting as a total detriment to your enjoyment of TWD is if you are the kind of guy who acts as an acting purist and if every role isn't perfectly acted or God forbid not great then it ruins the whole experience. Thats not my scene in a show like TWD where the acting has never been the strong point but hey, whatever floats your boat.

17. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

In response to: @Bassman Why can people never see the bait?

Anyone remember when the word 'trolling' actually meant a fishing term ?? LOL

#17 jj_vsp, Mar 20, 2014
  18. dqtl74

dqtl74 Member

The actress who plays Lizzie is 11, so I wasn't really expecting some Emmy-winning performance. The Governor however was played by a veteran actor who I thought did very well. I haven't read the comics so I wasn't sure what to expect from him but by the end of season 3 I absolutely loathed his character. However when he came back and had his own little side-story I started to feel some pity for him. Until the power-hungry megalomaniac returned.

19. soviet prince

soviet prince Member

and I thought ppl supporting lizzie were bad, this is a real 11 year old girl with feelings, you think ppl will have some decency to not post things like this on the internet. It does no good and just hurt the poor actoress self esteem. I hope she is not like most curious 11 year old girls and look up what people are saying about her acting skills because this may be something that will damage her motivation to act.

If she did read this I like to say your an amazing actress and did a great job, you and Kyla Kenedy sold the part and got me attached to what happens to the character you play. This is the only time I ever cried on something that is fiction which would not have been possible if you and kyla were anything but an exceptional actress.

if that annoys you, you have a problem, this is a 11 year old girl and of course she is self conscious on the way she looks in front of million of viewers, I mean what 11 year old girl does not?

20. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Lol nice thread, would read again. :hatchet:

Lizzie's dead. Suck it up people, she's not coming back, and I think we are starting to beat a dead horse here, there's already 5 threads on this, discuss it there if it means that much to you!

#20 Spidey, Mar 20, 2014