Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Strand, Alicia and Lucy shooting at SWAT truck....

Discussion in 'Episode 407 - The Wrong Side of Where You Are Now' started by PepperAnn, Jun 5, 2018.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Why?

I know Naomi and Charlie were in there but so were Al, Morgan and an injured Jon. I guess they don’t mind the possible collateral damage?

2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Alicia, Victor, and Lucy felt that Al, Morgan (especially Morgan), and John ruined their plans of ambushing the Vultures.

3. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Might even think they are part of the Vultures... or in turn helping Naomi they are helping the "wrong side"

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Ok that makes sense. Thanks to you both.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I don't think it really made much sense. I think your first reaction was the right one lol. They seem to not really be aware of whats going on with Naomi. They were surprised to see her as part of the Vultures, asking where they got that vehicle before she stepped out. So they must not really know any details of if/how she betrayed them, or when/how she ended up with them. Alicia even asked Mel what the deal was with Naomi.

So basically, they felt the urgency to run after and shoot at a vehicle [a SWAT vehicle no less lol], because it contained a little girl that was manipulated by adults, a former friend who's story they aren't really sure about, and some strangers who they thought messed up their ambush plan cause they didn't want a fight? They had spent enough time with Morgan/John/Al to realize they weren't part of the Vultures. If they were part of the Vultures they wouldn't have driven them to their stash of guns and let them pack them up in the SWAT vehicle. And if they didn't figure it out by then, it became crystal clear before the shoot out that Morgan/John were not part of the vultures. Mel asked who tipped them off and his follower referred to Morgan as "that guy over there in the blue shirt", and then Morgan tried to intervene and stop the vultures from shooting. It was clear by that point that not only were they not part of the vultures, but also that Mel didn't even know who Morgan and John were. This was just part of the logical silliness that seemed to be peppered through this episode.

#5 Neuropyramidal, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

The other problem too is that it's going to be difficult to bring all of these people together, which you would expect to be the final outcome. Alicia just tried to kill them all, and from the preview she's also has a gun on Morgan. Charlie can't be a part of that group either and if Alicia kills her the show is going to take a very dark turn.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Maybe all original cast gets killed off

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

At this point if I had to put money on which original character lasts the longest I'd have to go with Strand. I could see him still being alive at the end of the series too.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Or Daniel? :rolleyes: