Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[Suggestion] Solutionto KoS players

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by metalshiflet, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Relsanct

Relsanct New Member

This is almost identical to how it's handled in UO, I'm sure there is a lot of borrowing going on there.

I don't believe it is punishing players at all! Originally this created two unique communities. Red players would ban togehter as outlaws, and white players would ban together to hunt them. Players will take pride in their red status and form bandit, outlaw (call it what you want player killer) communities as well as players will take pride in being that BA hero that has slayed countless reds and protects the noobs.

It is also worth mentioning that in the game some towns had guards, and some did not. Red / Grey players were not welcome in towns with guards, this could be real interesting if some kind of actual territory control with gangs is implemented.

I think whether full loot drops or not is a different discussion, but I really like that idea you presented from Conquer online.

#21 Relsanct, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
  2. Mortesh

Mortesh Member

It was a fun system. i've been killed as a red a few times. >.>

Lots of players there could 1 shot me, and i could 1 shot quite a few people myself.

spent quite a bit more money than i'd like to admit to get to that point though.

I think that merging some servers to get a larger total population would be nice. i think a lot of problems could be solved by putting more fish in the bowl. for starters, PKers tend to kill everyone (eachother included) which would make life as a bandit harder. as well as put more friednly played in the bowl to group together, causing larger groups which will be much harder to take out. Also with more players grouping they may end up with enough members in a group to have round the clock guard on their bases, making raiding harder.