Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

System Requirements?

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by theninjawoohoo, May 9, 2014.

1. theninjawoohoo

theninjawoohoo New Member

Hey uhm for all of you community members our there do any you guys know the system requirements required to play this game?
    Honestly I have integrated graphics but I really want to buy
    this game!

2. Lapolax

Lapolax Member

Since the game is being somewhat based on the Planetside 2 Engine, it will ATLEAST have the same system requirements as Planetside 2, if not greater. So if your computer can't handle PS2, it probably won't be able to handle this game either.

Of course, this is just my assumption, because there are as far as I know no official word out yet on system requirements.

3. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 Member

For reference, how is Planetside2 doing in terms of system requirements and handling large amounts of players on-screen? Anyone have recent experiences? I know that they had some Operation Make Faster Game project going on, but I dunno how it went.

4. AlienNova

AlienNova New Member

Has no one of these forums actually kept up to date with the devs? They said if you can run Planetside 2, you will be able to run H1Z1(better even).

5. mark973

mark973 Member

Yeah, I was going to say that. H1Z1 uses the same engine as Planetside 2 so it would make sense that you can run H1Z1 if you could run Planetside 2.

6. Agent

Agent Member

I would take that with a grain of salt because while I agree that it's very likely that it could have very similar requirements to Planetside 2, that game has tons of things going on at the same time, like space ships and turrets shootin everywhere and blowing stuff up.

So I'd say that it would be around the same, but definetly lower.