Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Tactical errors and Rosita/Tara WTF

Discussion in 'Episode 608 - Start To Finish' started by Ionut, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Right, but somehow he ended up way over by the wall, in a much worse location than he was before. So instead of freezing, he walked to a worse location apparently, lol

2. St.Steven

St.Steven New Member

The most important part of the Alpha wolfs' creed appears to be 'Thou shalt not brush thy's teeth'

EVER

3. taco_lips

taco_lips Member

a lot more realistic than the rest of the survivors with their pearly whites and their bleached cottons.

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

I think we can say RIP to Denise. I've no doubt that the Wolf will use her as bait, unfortunately.

5. Neuropyramidal

I don't think so. She's going to play a big part coming up.

6. drifter77

drifter77 Member

I think she'll be fine. No sense killing her off now, when very few of us even care about her yet. She's still borderline redshirt in my book right now.

7. JohnConnor

JohnConnor Member

This, exactly.

The show is moving full steam ahead with

Therefore, regardless of how many walkers there are, regardless of whether or not the Wolf kidnapping her wants to kill her....

She WILL escape the Wolf
    She WILL escape the herd.
    She WILL get to safety and...
    She WILL remain safe as long as it takes

The only question remaining is how

8. Throbhammer

Throbhammer New Member

The fact that characters have gone missing for no reason, I think there is a 50/50 chance the writers will pretend she never existed and we don't hear from her or the wolf again.

9. JMac

JMac Member

I completely agree with this spoiler, she has to play a big role, or if they even play out this scene, which I sure hope they do. Though I will say, I don't really like how they have portrayed her character. I understand that they needed another doctor after the whole Pete dying, but I think it would of been better to play her as possibly a medical student, like the ZA hit during her residency or something rather than playing her as a Pyschartrist. (Don't know how to spell that). They have made her character so weak, and non confident, that it seems like such a stretch... If they do play out the Carl scene, it seems so unlikely that she will be able to help him much, like the Dr Cloyd did in the comics. I would have to go back in the comics, but didn't they have to do surgery, or something? Just seems like such a stretch that Denise would be able to help in such a dire situation. If they do decide to play that scene out.
    The Denise character is such a strange character and quite a stretch for me. It will be interesting to see what role she will play in this scene with Carl, if they decide to play out it or not. Where her character stands as of now, to me seems like such a stretch that she will be able to be much help if any. I mean a couple episodes ago she was studying the basics of an infection, which to me is the basics of the basics. So, either way, yes I agree that'll she live, but it'll be either a stretch that she is able to help in the Carl situation, considering her back story so far, or she will magically snap into role as a doctor and surgeon, or they won't play the Carl card at all.

10. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

All yer posts are both dead-on-balls accurate and hilarious. Standing ovation.

11. progmanjum

progmanjum New Member

I'm just glad Rosita was in this episode. I am always happy to see Rosita.

12. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

The biggest error is they have dead people walking, omg, I have noticed this error since the very first episode, hello, dead people don't move, what part of this they do not understand, why this is not realistic that is a huge tactical error, dead people that can walk, and eat, wth

13. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

His teeth are blood stained from the fight with Morgan. Morgan then tied him up, where he's sat for the last day in the show's timeline.

In S5 he didn't have discolored teeth.

14. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I wonder if he's supposed to be an example of Morgan's teaching actually working to the extent he just didn't kill Denise, Morgan and Carol before Tara and Rosita even showed up. Oddly, I'll like him even more if he throws Denise to the walkers to make his escape.

15. mummyman

mummyman Member

good thing is that Alpha will kill Rosita soon and but her head on spike HA HA

16. Neuropyramidal

17. Morgotha

I was also disappointed that Eugene just sat there reading, and Tara and Rosita were just sitting there having a conversation in a locked garage. They all know a horde of walkers can break through things, shouldn't these experienced survivors have set about trying to get out of the locked garage's other door the second they found out they were locked in? How much common sense does that take?

18. taco_lips

taco_lips Member

ha ~ me too! that would make total sense.

19. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Maybe Eugene is so scared that he is just about to piss on himself. His only way to calm down is to read a book.

Rosita is so upset about the whole scenario that looks like she is about giving up. Not only there are hundreds of walkers inside but she is thinking Abe is dead outside too. With such a low level of hope, her survival mode is turned off to look for an escape.

Tara is so busy to cheer Rosita up and so she isn't checking out that door too.

This is just how I explain off the not-so-good writing.

20. Morgotha

What was that line from Aliens? "Marines, we are LEAving!" I'd think the more scared I was the more I'd be looking for some way out, even if it meant trying to bash a hole through the drywall with some blunt object I found in the garage. I doubt if I'd be calm sitting in there with 100's of walkers outside. But I like your reasoning too.