Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Talk to Farron [who almost killed Michonne]

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Neuropyramidal, May 3, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

You ladies and junkwads remember Farron, right? What she lacked in verbosity she made up for with her smirk.

[​IMG]

Until she ambushed Michonne, that is, with a karate face

[​IMG]

Played supremely by Anja Akstin who was kind enough to share a bit of her experience with me, in a fashion eons more eloquent than her character.

[​IMG]

NP: Hi Anja! You almost killed Michonne.

AA: First of all, thank you for your patience! I was pretty inundated with messages for a while, there, and work got pretty out of control.

NP: Totally understandable. Can you share anything about any background given to your character? Maybe how you joined the Scavengers?

AA: As far as my character's background, there's not much that was told to me, although I do know that I am a direct gender-bent parallel of the guy from the comics that was in the tower with Andrea during the similar scenario. Also, as far as I know, I was a 'lead soldier' from Jadis' team, so the idea was that I was best equipped to take down Michonne. I personally developed my backstory a little more to believe that, as a character, I had been ordered to take Michonne in alive. However, that was my own personal take on the situation, as it was the only reasonable explanation for why I didn't just shoot Michonne in the first place and be done with the whole mess. XD

NP: Makes sense to me! Any interesting stories you had being on set?

AA: I have two really good ones. For one, I bro-nodded Norman Reedus and said "Sup," because I kind of nerd-gasmed and it was all I could manage while trying to keep my cool. Also, Andrew Lincoln remarked on my 'acting skills' when I was laying on the ground in my cold, coagulated blood, which I will forever hold in my heart as both the funniest and most embarrassing moment of my acting career.

NP: Sounds like Norman was the lucky one to receive a 'sup' from you! [​IMG] He has probably been walking around, telling the same story lol.

AA: Ha! If there is anything else I can tell you, fire away!

NP: Thanks Anja!! And great job as Farron. :)

**And I did fire away, but I think she's a bit busy, so for now...to be continued....

• Like Like x 1
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

She is STUNNING.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

If you get to chat with her again, find out her take on why they talk like that.
    It would be interesting to hear more than 1 view on it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Yes she is! Those eyes!!

5. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

[​IMG]

HOLY SCHNIKES!!