Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Talk to Laura

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Gather around everyone, in two semi-circles, both facing west. The talented and lovely Lindsley Register, whom mega fans may recognize from House of Cards, and who has a recurring role in the upcoming TV mini-series, Six, surrounding the adventures of the Navy's SEAL Team Six, among many other credits, and who most recently, as of just yesterday, was downing shots like a champ while playing some bizarre table hockey game with Dwight, speaks here, tonight, in our forum......The Walking Dead Court...

Lindsley Register:

[​IMG]

Laura:

[​IMG]

Neuropyramidal: So here we find ourselves on such a glorious occasion.

Lindsley Register: Hi!! Thank you!

NP: Is there anything you'd like to share with the world regarding your experience on set with TWD? Any interesting or funny stories?

LR: My experience on set has been wonderful. It's such an honest and gritty show with so many working parts, and I enjoy being one of them.

NP: Not normally the type of role you are cast in right?

LR:
    I'm always playing the sweet "girl next door" types so it's also a blast playing a savior.

NP: I certainly know what its like to be in that boat. The sweet girl typecast is difficult to overcome. :). Were you given any background info on your character, Laura? Anything given to you about her, either by the directors, or even anything you came up with yourself in your own mind?

LR:
    When I met Scott Gimple, the showrunner, one note he gave me about Laura was that she's "wild and reckless but she always has a ton of fun."

NP: Very cool. How did you come to be on TWD? Any audition stories?

LR:
    I was booked off of one self tape in which I read a scene that had nothing to do with The Walking Dead. :)

NP: If we call could be so lucky. Thank you so much for responding, and thanks for your time. Anything else you'd like to share? Any other projects?

LR:
    A trivia fact is that I'm currently producing and acting in a feature film of my own, slated to begin principal photography this December. It's called This Valley of Dying Stars

NP: That sounds amazing, I will definitely be checking that out! Thanks again, Lindsley!!

LR:
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the season! There's some fun stuff to come. Have a Beautiful day.

NP: Oh, wait, one more burning question: May I ask what was in those shot glasses you were downing so wonderfully?

LR: Yes! It was coke and water!

NP: Thanks, Lindsley ;)

Here is the webpage to Lindsley's upcoming feature film, which she was kind enough to pass along to me.

dyingstarsfilm.com

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

This is so awesome Neuro. How do you get a hold of these people?

3. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Rohypnol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Sharpie61

Sorry

​?

5. Neuropyramidal

That was ONE time, and I ended up accidentally knocking out the fern.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. HondaS2kXD

A drug which, to avoid completely butchering the joke, knocks people out and gives them amnesia.

A conclusion I came to with a combination of a number of Frankie Boyle/ Jimmy Carr jokes and the fact that Neuro is creepy. ;)

7. Sharpie61

I knew it was a drug, just didn't know if you thought he drugged her. Lol

8. HondaS2kXD

[video=youtube;xECUrlnXCqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk[/video]

9. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Nice! Hopefully we will see Laura again ;) Maybe in a battle with Rosita taking shots to see who is the last women standing... and who will take on Queen Olivia in a final round of shots.

10. Neuropyramidal

I have a sneaking suspicion we haven't seen the last of her. ;)

11. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Wow. She looks like a completely different person with makeup on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing - when i saw the first pic, I had no idea who she was.

13. Neuropyramidal

I felt the same way about Christine Evangelista on TTD.