Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Team Jesus v. Team Tara

Discussion in 'Episode 802 - The Damned' started by Jen7, Nov 1, 2017.

?

Whose team are you on?

1. Team Tara (the Saviors must die!)

2. Team Jesus (spare those who surrender, they know not what they do)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Thank you! This has been my favorite reply so far :) You put into words what I was thinking and couldn't really express very well.

I think no matter what opinion people agree with (Jesus or Tara) it's understandable and it's an interesting topic of discussion that goes way back to the beginning like you pointed out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

First things first - You are hereby and from this point forward required to participate in all matters Walking Dead on this forum. I will even read your posts if they are negative in nature because you seem like someone who would point out the flaws without resorting to the tired old argument of "bad writing" and all others that are regurgitated (believe me there are plenty that should have long ago been filed away in the been there said that drawer of the filing cabinet that is housed in the bowels of this forum).

Second thing - Wonderful insight and I agree with @Jen7, you touched on and very eloquently presented the argument that I wish I were able to have found the words for.

Third thing - Well this is just me begging but PLEASE post more often and join in the discussions. Hell I will even overlook it if you are a Daryl fan ;)