Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Terrorism

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Dec 9, 2019.

1. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

So because rump crumpled to his knees in front of every dicktator he came across, Biden should as well? I don’t think so. rump surrendered to the Taliban. Biden botched the pull out, but rump is the one who bent over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

3. Sharpie61

Biden’s plan May have gotten off to a rocky start, but it’s going good now.
    And I don’t know how anyone can blame him for the Taliban reneging on their part of the Trump deal.
    They tend to go after anyone who doesn’t follow their way.
    Hmmmm, sounds like a certain orange clown.

The truth is out there

4. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

The Taliban have flowed out of the mountains, as they think themselves victorious. Their leader is in Kabul. The last “evacuee” planes land but Abrams tanks and our elite forces roll out. Simultaneously, we bomb the Kyber Pass and other mountain exits making it impossible for the enemy to escape back to their hidey holes and Pakistan. We proceed to wipe them out. Then I wake up.o_O

• Like Like x 1
  5. DeadZedHead

Lol. I wish.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I like your ending to this story, instead of the horrific one we are witnessing.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Stealth

8. DeadZedHead

9. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

10. Sharpie61

I heard it was just over 200 Americans

The truth is out there

11. DeadZedHead

So about 150 left to go?

12. Sharpie61

13. DeadZedHead

https://apple.news/A8a9Z5VKxS8KG4cDAIG9G9Q

Far right groups are telling its followers to avoid DC rally tomorrow. Calling it a trap. Makes sense. They have hundreds of unidentified people from 1/6 rally. If you could get them to come back, you could set up a hell of a sting.

14. Sharpie61

Considering parts of DC and Virginia are under water, it would be a good time to not go there.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/weath...ash-flood-watch-in-effect-in-dc-area/2804421/

The truth is out there

15. Morgotha

16. Doodlebug

Doodlebug Active Member

Not in the news anymore = everything going good.

I guess that drone killing 10 innocent people including 7 children went as planned.

Since that the people responsible in killing 13 service members still have never been held responsible.

There are also allies and Americans still there. But, out of sight out of mind.

• Like Like x 1
  17. purriwinkle

I’ve always said we have political ADHD, lol. It’s not the center of attention at the moment with new shit happening around the world daily. I don’t think the whole Afghanistan situation was first and forefront in most American’s minds anymore unless they had a loved one doing a tour there. Who knew the Afghan forces would fold so soon. I was aghast at first but now stories are coming out as to why that may have happened. I think we should have gotten out after we got Bin Laden but historically no occupying country has ever had a good out come in Afghanistan. I’m with you though in that I hope everyone who wants and needs to get out of there makes it but war is war. Soldiers get killed in the line of duty.

Interesting point of view from the Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...31303c-214a-11ec-a8d9-0827a2a4b915_story.html

18. Morgotha

I can see why these people wouldn't want the Americans there. I don't want people who act on their beliefs here.

"
    Life is governed by strict sharia law — which the villagers embrace. “It is acceptable here as it is divine and according to our Afghan values,” said Omar, the imam.

Girls are educated only until sixth grade. For decades before the Taliban first came to power in 1996, villagers said, no woman here had gone to secondary school or a university.

"

19. Stealth

Most of the interpreters and other people that helped America remain in Afghanistan. Some are in hiding. The Taliban has been executing people as well, particularly those in areas outside of Kabul. The withdrawal was a humanitarian disaster.

• Like Like x 1
  20. purriwinkle

Like I said, Afghanistan has always been a hard nut to crack for any foreign country that went in there for whatever reason. There seems to be a big divide between what people wanted in the bigger cities, and what they wanted in the rural areas. Unfortunately, it appears the soldiers in the outer areas were not inclined to protect and fight for the “western” values that others in their country adopted, and it went down like dominos.

I hate to have to say it in this day and age but there are many countries around the world where women’s rights to much of what western civilization takes for granted, are severely restricted or non existent. Some of these countries are considered our allies. All we can do is to promote human rights by speaking up but change has to come from within their borders to take root.