Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

That Boy was drinking Piss!

Discussion in 'Episode 208 - Grotesque' started by Jay Bonansinga, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Jay Bonansinga

It was gross! I think the reason that gang of thugs let those slow ass walkers kill them was because they were shocked by the grossness of Nick taking a swig of his own urine and it distracted them! After watching Nick drink his wiz I immediately turned on 127 Hours and cursed the main fella for being such a p-ussy!

Thank You~Jay

2. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

Is it gross? Yeah, that was kind of the point. He was in the middle of the desert with no water. That's a pretty bad situation to be in, and they were emphasizing that fact by showing him resorting to some pretty nasty things to get through it.

3. Zombiekaaner

Zombiekaaner Member

Bear Grylls nonsense aside - you cannot and should not EVER drink urine in a desert survival situation. It is full of waste products that your body does not need, and drinking it will speed, not relieve your dehydration. The more dehydrated you are, the more concentrated it is, and the worse it is for you to drink. The proper uses for urine in a survival situation would be to either pee on your clothes and wrap it around your head and core for evaporative cooling, distill it in a solar still so you can get the water without the salts or nitrates, or in a long term situation like Alexandria pee in the same place all the time so you can get the nitrates to make gunpowder.

It bears mention that Bear Grylls was not "IN" the Special Air Service, he was "with" the 21 Territorial Army SAS. In reality - this was a reserve unit of the British Army, and his job within it was as a secretary / clerk not as an SAS Operator. To put it in American terms - he was a national guard secretary who filed paperwork for a Special Forces unit one weekend a month and two weeks a year. Thats why one should be careful following anything on those TV shows - the one "Airborne Ranger Sniper" on the other survival show was an MP stationed in Germany during peace time. Not even a "real MP" but a correctional officer in the stockade. Then in Korea he was an ID badge clerk. :)

4. Jay Bonansinga

I wish I would have read this before I went to the Regal Beagle last night. The AC was broke and all fluids were gone. I drank, and I want to make this very clear, NOT MINE, but a very good looking female's urine because I kinda figured she was hot so what could go wrong? Now I feel like a gang of tap dancers performed on my 6 pack abs. Not a good feelings.

Thank You~A hung over Jay

5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Oh Jay...how I've missed your posts.