Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The cave entrance.

Discussion in 'Episode 1010 - Stalker' started by Chr1s, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Ok, now I assumed the entrance Daryl went to and saw Alpha was the same one they went into earlier. Indicated by the bolt in the one walker and the smashed second walker. Assuming those were the ones Daryl took out before entering.

But....the tsdf breakdown said it was a different entrance and if it was the same, how did Alpha get the walkers out that way when the able bodied group couldn't go back that way?

I'm confused because I thought it was the same entrance.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It looked like the same entrance to me, but i'd have to look at the scenes side by side to see for sure. It was stated in dialogue that this cave system was inside a national park, so the idea is probably that one just needs to know the layout of the maze in order to navigate it, which Daryl et al couldn't do. If one knows the tricks of the cave, they are able to lead the horde out. A bit of suspension of disbelief perhaps, but not impossible I suppose.

• Like Like x 1