Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Creeper in the Woods

Discussion in 'Episode 302 - Sick' started by HisMrs, Oct 21, 2012.

1. HisMrs

HisMrs Member

Who else thinks the person spying on Carol is going to be MERLE?!?!

2. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Someone from Woodbury is my guess.

3. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

No reason to believe that yet...I am thinking a woodbury spy, but it seems like Merle is higher up in command...

4. lbshasc

lbshasc Member

Oh, man - I hadn't even thought of that. I can totally see it.

As an aside, I thought the c-section on a walker bit was pretty stupid. I mean, when Rick and Daryl cut into one when they were looking for Sophia, there was nothing but black goo inside, so what good could it do?

5. HisMrs

HisMrs Member

Well we saw Merle in a blurry vision from next week's episode sneak peak, so I really think it's gonna be him...

6. HisMrs

HisMrs Member

I know, right?? And how would she even know where the uterus stopped and the other stuff began?

7. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I don't think it's Merle or a Woodbury citizen. We've heard that there will be groups other than Woodbury wanting the prison, so I'm thinking it's someone we've never seen before in the TV series or comic.

8. RIPRV

RIPRV Well-Known Member

Yeah, Merle/Gov will be at the helicopter crash next week so it will be some person we don't know yet.

9. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I think that was Andrea looking at him after having her blindfold removed.

#9 rabscuttle1, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  10. 12Gauge

12Gauge Active Member

Could this be the tie in where Andrea finds her way back to the group? I know she's sick, but could this be Michonne?

11. James

James Member

Maybe it was someone that was part of the group Randall was with?

12. The Great Zombini

The Great Zombini Well-Known Member

My first guess was Michonne, but then why would she leave? Next week she and Andrea are finding the helicopter crash site.

13. HisMrs

HisMrs Member

It could be someone else, but I'm pretty convinced it's gonna be Merle. If it's not, though, then whatever... But I think it would be pretty cool if it WAS Merle!

14. kyzombie

kyzombie New Member

Im not sure who it is, doesnt seem like it would be merle if hes gonna be at the crash with the Gov and it also wouldnt make since for it to be andrea or michonne because we know that they will pretty much be prisoners of the Gov unless it might just be michonne out looking for food without andrea possibly at the very first of episode 3. Could it be "the Hunters"?

15. loco

loco Member

No Merle is with the Gov. I bet it's the hunters from the comics!

16. Al Davis is back

Darrell will have to go squirrel/owl hunting. A good way to off him with Rick killing them off. Different than the comic but it would work.

17. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

First, It cannot be a walker. I mean, they added a lot of suspense into it.
    Second, It's possible it could be a Woodbury spy.

But the third episode is called Walk With Me, and from the preview of the next episode, we won't be seeing Rick and group. It will focus entirely or mostly on Michonne and Andrea as well as the Governor, Woodbury etc. So that leaves that cliffhanger to continue off of Episode 4 which is titled "Killer Within". Now It's possible this "creep" could kill Carol or do something but remember in the previous previews, Rick said "How the hell could this be happening?" and someone let the walkers loose. I can't say it's Axel and Oscar. Those prisoners seem like the good type.

Now it maybe possible it's Andrew. Even though he was presumed to be devoured by walkers, it's possible he escaped and looked for retribution.

Or, it could be another unknown prisoner lurking around, but whoever is stalking Carol is outside the fence so that leaves up to...

Well.....

The unknown. Season 3 is not just focusing on prisoners and Woodbury. There are other groups out there. Now, if they want to release comic book material early, it could be "The hunters" But I doubt they will do it so they will save that for a couple seasons later.

18. Daniel Day

Daniel Day Member

I agree with [MENTION=370]Bassman[/MENTION], if it is not a Woodbury spy then it may be another group entirely. Mazzara has said that The Gov isn't going to be the only living threat this season. We'll see!

19. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I don't think its Merl. I think it might be a different group than Woodbury... maybe the group "Dale" met in the comics or that group that Randall was with. Of course if it is Merl, I wonder if he will tell on them... hrm.... argh!!!

20. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

I don't want the hunters to be on the show now.

They're the perfect main villains for the season after the prison, specially because they're so different from any other group of villain in TWD.

It may be them, but I'd be disappointed.
    I do think Carol will be killed this season, but the hunters' time will come and I hope it's not now.