Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Creeper in the Woods

Discussion in 'Episode 302 - Sick' started by HisMrs, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Member

It can be anybody, it might be one of the Prison's guards for all we know. There wasn't any clue as to who it might be, just the motion of coming out of the tree, watching Carol and going back behind it, which means it isn't a Walker.

But one thing is sure, Carol's death might be in the next episode!

2. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Has anyone noticed Carol & T-Dogg are not in the main actor credits ? Nor is Beth & Herschel.

I think that's a tip they won't be around very long..

I think it's axel watching Carol, only someone who knows the prison could release walkers into where Ricks group is etc..

In the comics one of the inmates causes havoc secretly, but they haven't exactly stayed in line with the comics so it could be a Woodbury spy...

3. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

I believe at this point Carol - T-Dog - Lori are the ones to die this season.

Carol is a obvious choice, she won't last until the second half of this season IMO specially after the spoiler of Daryl visiting a grave... c'mon... It also means she will never meet Michonne...

4. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but I read somewhere that Axel is somewhat of a peeping Tom and spies on the women in showers etc.. I still think its unlikely since I think the time frame of that happening was t the same time the prisoners were with ricks group.

5. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Axel walks in on Lori and Carol taking a shower and acts like it was an accident one time in the comic.

6. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

Oh okay. On his wiki it says he's a peeping Tom.

7. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm in two minds about Lori this season, I think they'll focus this season on the governor, Rick, Andrea & Michonne..

If Lori left for shock value then that's valid but I think it's too much for the story to have so many major events in one season, I think it's more accurate to the comics & the story if Lori stays, her relationship with Rick improves etc. Lori leaving is meant to be the catilisyt in Rick's survivor evolution.. IMO..

8. Al Davis is back

Interesting but it will feel like a downer to me if that is indeed the case. Very plausible.

9. Chreees

Chreees Member

Lol, I hope we see this on the show...:zombies_rolleyes:

Yes, this needs to happen before we see Lori killed off (if they even decide to in the show). In the comics,

10. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

That gratuitous zombie pantie shot made me put my fork down and almost hurl as I was eating dinner...haven't seen such filthy girly drawers since ex-GF's during 5 day camping excursions!!

11. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

That's a visual I didn't really need Strings lol

12. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Would have been nice to have seen a bit more if Shane in his post Ottis shower scene :Grin:

True & good point Chreees, they may keep her around.. Carol on the other hand..

:

13. ballincrazie

ballincrazie Member

Maybe its tyrease !!

14. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

I really have a feeling that it has is a threat that we haven't been introduced to yet. At least that is what I am hoping for.

15. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Went onto IMDB, not sure whether I'm onto something so I've add a potential spoiler, maybe...

16. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I think the creeper in the woods is the dude walking with the Governor in this pic:

[​IMG]

and I think this scene is them coming up to the prison for the first time after this dude reports back to him that there are live ones at the prison.

17. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I believe that picture is actually from the beginning of this week's episode when they go to investigate the helicopter crash.

18. jbkb2006

jbkb2006 New Member

I was thinking that!

19. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

It's very, very unlikely that it's Merle. The preview clips for this week's episode all but confirm that.

20. Chreees

Chreees Member

Yep. Merle is too busy with Andrea and Michonne near Woodbury, which is some distance (not sure how far, but far enough that I'm sure Merle wouldn't be able to just sneak off and go spy on Carol from nearby woods) from the prison.