Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Day Will Come for LIVE REACTION!!

Discussion in 'Episode 701 - The Day Will Come When You Won't Be' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Spores

Spores New Member

I find it amusing as a Brit that Abraham always seems to turn the V peace sign into the British "F*ck Off" hand sign. (Knuckles forward is F#ck off and fingers forward is Peace).

2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Oh wait...you're serious...?

3. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

Daryl deserves a crossbow bolt up the arse for getting Glenn killed

4. Lucretius

Lucretius New Member

I hope for some deeper development for Carl this season. His is the only character that I haven't been able to really connect with, so to speak. I think it has more to do with the fact that I hear constantly that comicbook Carl is this "badass" character. I realize that there is a story to tell and play out yet though. So I hope the writers and Chandler put in some good development going forward.

5. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

For those people complaining this episode was too graphic and dark for you to handle. What did you expect after seeing the Season 6 finale?

6. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

especially those that are coming on and using their first posts to tell us you are never going to watch the show again? Are you trying to convince us too? Is this a new Christian ministry to save us from watching gore on television? It's weird and creepy. If you don't want to watch, just stop watching. That's all you have to do.

7. Spores

Spores New Member

My first posts are today too. I came because I think I need some mental health care after watching this beautifully grotesque episode. I have been an avid fan since the start and this episode was darker than Sanctuary's cannibalistic crew.

Negan is so freaking clever. Abraham was chosen because he did not look away from Negan's gaze, all the others looked down or away, he was unbreakable to Negan's psychiatric decimation and mental torture. I loved Abraham character, especially his idiotic "man talks".

I've seen these sick religious cranks screaming their hatred all over my TV and actually they disgust me more than some barbed wired baseball bat brutality.

8. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

This point in the comics is where we really start to see Carl develope into the badass that he his is so hopefully we'll see it soon

9. Rick's Nose

Rick's Nose Member

Wow. Wow. Wow. I've tried to keep off the forum as much as possible since the S6 finale. I kind of didn't want to know who died but obviously spoilers were out there and the secret had been spilled that more than one would die.

I watched the season 6 finale live from the UK on my laptop as I wanted to know who died when everyone else found out - obviously didn't but hey! I didn't enjoy it as I have a 60 inch TV and watching it on a laptop was distracting and annoying. I promised myself I would wait till 9pm on Monday and stay off the internet till I could see it when it aired here. Of course, I woke up this morning and I typed into google for a review. I then got up and made brekkie and went to my TV planner only to find out that we got the episode 30 mins after the US. I think I screamed in happiness and devastation I had looked at Google but it was there.

To be honest I didn't enjoy it. It was shocking and brutal and stopped me breathing at points. I watched it through my fingers - and very little gets to me. The scene with Carl and the axe I found myself saying "I cannot watch this". It was all just too much. The final moments were just so heartbreaking.

As soon as it ended I needed time to process what I had seen, and live through. I then hit play and watched it again and wow - what an episode. I enjoyed it far more knowing what was coming I was just too involved the first time, like I was in the line-up. It was an amazing moment of TV, The acting, the affects, THE LOSS.

Thank you to everyone involved in the show. I will always be angry about the cliffhanger but for now I'm just in the moment of that premiere.

I'm now on my third run.

Haven't seen the Talking Dead as that shows here after the official UK showing, so I only read this thread up until TTD was being talked about as I want to watch that first hand.

I am completely and utterly overwhelmed. Sorry for waffling, guys!

10. TheHainted

TheHainted Member

As soon as we saw this my son said he just Full Metal Jacketed him.....Meaning he punishes the aggressor by hurting the nonaggressor. Like the Drill Sargent in FMJ or in your case the coach.

11. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting this! I watched twice and missed it, didn't even know it happened until I came here.

12. Glenn's Deuce

Glenn's Deuce Member

Reach up real high in that butt crack, grab them panties, & get 'em out of the extreme wad they're in.

Reach up real high in that butt crack, grab them panties, & get 'em out of the extreme wad they're in.

I'd wear the heck out of it!

Without putting a lot of thought in it........yes.

Smoke from burning logs. Not fog. Goodness at the idiots in this thread that kept referencing the "stupid fog."

Tad bit concerned with this. Had someone tell me yesterday that season 7 & beyond are gonna be a dream, like the Bobby Ewing in Dallas deal, & that Rick will awaken from his dream when the show comes to it's conclusion in a few years.

This season?! LOL!

13. Rosieroo

Rosieroo New Member

I waited up last night to watch it here in the uk and wished I hadn't as it freaked me out so bad watching it alone. Although I kinda o guessed who it was gonna be it was still a shock. Abrahams face and body language when he was picked (he started to put his hands up but didn't) was really sad to watch as he is so tough.

I wonder what the reaction would of been like if instead of turning to kill Glenn he whack Rosita next to him instead.
    Im rewatching tonight with my other half and not sure if it will be any easier knowing what's to come.

however although it's sad to see two main characters die that's surely the reality of war main players die and others have to step up in the game. It will be interesting how maybe Arron develops he became close to Maggie (although no relationship there) but I like him.

Hope rick get pay back in the end

14. Rigor_Mortis

Rigor_Mortis Member

This is the first season I can't post "live" reactions in the live reaction threads due to night shift :( Nonetheless, just watched the episode and I doubt I would have been able to focus my attention elsewhere long enough to post a coherent thought anyway. That was a hell of a way to start the ride ladies and gents.

15. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

Wtf fox U.K.?

16. Lilliam

Lilliam Active Member

I THOUGHT someone was watching me while I was typing!!!

#356 Lilliam, Oct 24, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  17. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

I just re-watched. Why did I just re-watch? :'(

18. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

He was actually flashing the "peace" sign to Sasha. :(

19. Ashraf999

Ashraf999 New Member

I expected Glenn to die

It was not a surprise for me because I expected Glenn to die. No it was not too gruesome whatsoever. That is what you should expect from the show after all. I think Maggie's revenge will be a masterpiece.

20. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

Such an amazing episode. Not sure I ever cried during a TV show. Wasn't surprised on who died but the way they filmed the deaths was outstanding. What does shock me are the posts about the show crossing the line and how they will no longer watch. Clearly these aren't true fans of the show and would be better suited watching watching some fairy tale bull$&/t. So to those leaving I say bye and stop posting because every time I have to read the crap I am losing IQ points.

Looking forward to the road ahead in season 7 and beyond!