Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer The diamond camo

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by DeCePtEgRa, Jan 1, 2013.

1. DeCePtEgRa

DeCePtEgRa Member

Looks like a little girl bedazzled the guns.....doesn't even look good in my opinion neither does gold.

2. Lee1981

Lee1981 Member

You obviously haven't got the patience to unlock them have you.?

I think they look cool, got the gold for the vector and that's it,

I certainly haven't got the patience to go for diamond, wish I did, but flair play to those who put the time in to get them

3. Bullet Magnet

Bullet Magnet Well-Known Member

yes i think the diamond looks terrible and i will most likely run with ronin once i finish the challenge and get the diamond camo....still i want to do it just for the satisfaction

4. CallMeTinCup

CallMeTinCup Member

Same here, I will be getting the diamonds for smg, ar, lmg and subs at some point but there are only a couple guns that look good with the diamond.

5. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

When I heard you could unlock diamond camo, I was thinking the weapon would look like it was made out of diamond and look totally sick. When I saw diamond camo for the first time, I was really disappointed...

6. Haba

Haba Well-Known Member

Yeah, the diamond camo is more of an showoff thing. I like it on couple guns, but on most it doesn't seem so neat at all. They could have added some better camo instead of diamond, even wooden camo would be epic compared to this. (Literally, with wooden camo, the gun would look like it was completely made of wood, would be kinda funny camo :)).

7. cheezman3

cheezman3 Member

Only certain (most) guns have that stupid bedazzled look. some do look pretty good diamond though. I like the tar and the m27 diamond. they are not too bad.

8. Reece616

Reece616 Member

Definitely! I think a set of challenges for funny camos would be cool. Like wood, how about shag carpet, (I think chrome/ mirror would have been better than diamond), etc...

9. epicessconnor

epicessconnor New Member

i suck at the challenges so i keep trying to get gold on the guns i like no point in having it for guns i wont use just to get diamond

10. Desolationz

Desolationz Well-Known Member

I'm aiming for all diamond primarys and secondaries for fun. Would be cool if there was anothe secret camo for getting all weapons diamond.

11. cheezman3

cheezman3 Member

My friend has the weapon mastery title for primary and secondary and apparently the description for the challenge says complete this to get diamond camo for your combat knife. But as you probably know you can get it through specials

12. Desolationz

Desolationz Well-Known Member

Ahh kk I'm doing primaries first already got diamond for SMG's now on the shotguns and some gunmen like diamonds on their guns irl.
    [​IMG]

13. cheezman3

cheezman3 Member

ermahgerd! Dermends!!!

14. epicessconnor

epicessconnor New Member

hit man+this gun= best death ever.
    it would be a rich mans death

15. Casualty1987

Casualty1987 New Member

I've got diamond SMGs so far, gold combat knife and DSR and have 2 of 3 launchers gold,, I need the FHJ next, hopefully will have finished it before I prestige next, as I plan to get at least half a set of guns to gold before i finish every prestige. Probably will be doing the ARs last as there are nine...NINE! and I'm only an average player.

16. DeCePtEgRa

DeCePtEgRa Member

Bloodshot, ronin, Siberia, kroytech black or carbon fiber are the ones I use. Idgaf if I don't do all the challenges and b.s. not the end of the world if it happens it happens.

17. daddycreswell

daddycreswell Member

I am working on my SMG's getting them diamond. Prob be the only class I do it, but anyway I think Cherry Blossom is the best looking camo on the game.

18. jdab

jdab New Member

Looks really tacky in my opinion, just reminds me of those stickers that girls put on their phones...

19. CallMeTinCup

CallMeTinCup Member

I honesty like the guns look without any camo at all. Most guns look pretty good with none.

20. DcChild 96

DcChild 96 Member

That's EXACTLY how I describe it ! I thought for sure there was going to be a "Platinum" cammo in this one ??