Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Dog [103] Complaints and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 103 - The Dog' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 10, 2015.

1. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Daniel will have mad skills no one else in the group does, but he'll have to come around to the no one gets by on their own train of thought. He just is so distrustful of everyone because of his background. I took it to be Civil war or natural disaster that made him a refugee. At least he knows how fast things fall apart, his comment about it's already too late as he watched the military mark houses. I bet he'll be all gun ho to leave the city now.

2. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Ya,,,that last comment made me think that he is mistrustful towards the military or police. Could be we will get a back story on him where he was treated horribly by his country's military?

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think when he loses Griselda he will be more about cooperating in a group. It seems like she Is destined to die unless they find a pretty safe spot very soon and get access to antibiotics.

4. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

For an episode called "The Dog," there was a SERIOUS lack of T-DOG.

[​IMG]

I swear, this show is hanging by a THREAD. If no T-Dog shows up by the next episode, AMC should immediately cancel the show before the season is done and scrap the rest of the episodes to avoid national uproar and riots.

5. Hope the Savior

I agree. Because of his past, Mr. Salazar is experienced but also very distrustful and independent, especially when it pertains to his family’s safety. He would never rely on anyone else to keep his wife and daughter safe.

I can see FTWD exploiting these strengths into weaknesses. Maybe, in trying to protect Griselda, he lies about the extent/nature of her injuries fearing she will be taken away or quarantined like Patrick Tran. Consequently, she doesn’t receive the necessary medical care and dies. After such a devastating loss, which he would likely blame on his obstinate foolishness, he would probably become more cooperative.

6. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

It seems like the military would have found Griselda in the search since it looked like they went through the houses. They would have probably quarantined her unless they know for sure how it is spreading. Then again they did ignore the freshly dug six foot tall dog grave in the back yard.

7. Daryl J. Smith

Daryl J. Smith New Member

I liked it and watched it again last night. A few things I found odd were that when the group was forced out of the barber shop due to the fire, they were able to easily find their truck and leave. None of the looters/rioters gave them a hard time and the cops didn't stop them either. One of teh reasons Travis and his family went into the barber shop was that the police would not let anyone leave.

It also seemed odd to me that no one had the TV on or was checking their cell phones for information on what was going on. The electricity seemed to be on at times so maybe check the TV or use your laptop/phone to see what was happening.

Also, where are all the neighbors? The neighborhood seemed abandoned except for the zombie neighbor and the one guy taking out the trash. I would think they would know more of the neighbors and more people would have been around.

Lastly, everyone seemed pretty calm for having soldiers with automatic weapons drawn and walking around. I am probably nitpicking with this but I would figure they would be scared out of their minds at that point.

8. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

I am probably nitpicking with this but I would figure they would be scared out of their minds at that point.

Not nitpicking it is just not well thought out writing.

9. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

The thing about not turing on a tv or radio bothered me too. That would be the first thing: trying to get some information. Especially after the riot and the shooting at the hospital.
    As for the reactions: that was kind of realistic: Travis being overly optimistic, Daniel the exact opposite, Madison trying to protect her daugther from the truth ...
    Why did they leave the backdoor open, when the son (forgot his name) already saw one of the undead neighbours stumbling towards the house. His idea with the gun was not bad, but they could have closed the door

10. Neuropyramidal

If they are sweeping every single neighborhood in LA, they might only have time to enter the houses where nobody responds to the door. The people who respond, they might just trust to give them the info, as long as they appear healthy.

11. Neuropyramidal

I facepalmed a bit when they didn't close the door too, but to be fair, Alicia was the last one through the door. Nick was the first. I can see a teenage girl getting flustered in a crisis and not shutting the door behind her.

12. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

But it looked to me like they both asked Madison AND went through the house too?
    I don't think it is realistic at all that the Military can search that many homes but instead would try to coral and contain in neighborhoods right before they just round everyone up as a last resort.

This would be even more insane and impossible too!

There are just not enough resources in a huge city like that to do what they imply they are doing.
    Add to that the number of homes that will not cooperate at all and it will not take long for things to get real ugly really fast.
    I think this is what we will see this Sunday.

13. Neuropyramidal

I'll watch it again, but I don't remember seeing them enter her house. I saw one on the front porch and 2 in the back yard. Maybe they entered it, i'll have to check.

14. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Me too.