Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Fat Zombie Didn't Eat Lori

Discussion in 'Episode 305 - Say The Word' started by Morgotha, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Did it? I mean, yeah, the guy had a big belly, but there wasn't a big pile of long bones, a skull, etc. around him. Where did the rest of Lori go? Conservation of mass and all, he couldn't eat all of lori without having a lori sized stomach.

2. EvoQ

EvoQ Member

YES; ofcourse that Fat Walker Ate Lori's body. He was so full he could barely move. Listen this isn't the real world, when a walker has a chance to feed it will eat all it can eat, bones and all. The Bone Marrow has the most protein of any part of the Human Anatomy so Yes the Zombie ate Lori all up. That was what is so Ironic about the 3 Graves dug, there is no Lori to bury. That whole 3 graves is bothering me, No carol and only a Half eaten T-Dawg. You should read the Comics, it would not ruin your TV show experience at all, it will only enhance the TV Show. But that's just my opinion.

3. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

You could see bone sticking out of it's throat.

4. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

^^Cpmfirmed by Director Greg Nicoterro on Talking Dead. "The walker dragged Lori's body around the corner and devoured her."

5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

the zombies aren't *digesting* what they eat, so the proteins are irrelavent. they are dead. Their internal organs aren't doing anything. Their heart isn't beating to take any nutrition around. They are dead.

They just eat because that's what their zombified state tells them to do. I can see him eating a lot of Lori's flesh, but the bones? Zombies don't have super powers, he wouldn't get through her long bones any better than you or I would - not at all.

6. EvoQ

EvoQ Member

I think you are wrong about the Digesting, in several episodes even recently at Woodbury the Guvnor and Wilton talked about the Zombies eating and needing sustenance/flesh or they would get skinny just like Michonne's Boyfriend and Boyfriend's best friend... oops I said too much...hehehe

7. William Rogers

William Rogers New Member

After watching the Talking Dead, the director did pretty much confirmed it. He said the zombie had dragged her body and went to town. After getting bloated it just propped itself up against the wall where Rick found it. Even stated that yes, that was her hair hanging out of his mouth. He also said that it was the bullet Carl used to kill Lori with. I guess Andrew Lincoln carried around the bullet prop from that scene everyday after that scene in his pocket, thinking that is what Rick would have done.

8. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I just had pizza before watching TWD and that scene ... Big mistake!

9. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I can't recall if we've seen a walker drag someone away takeout style so far?

It's odd, they usually just eat on the spot..

10. ChokeHldsIllegal

Isn't it possible that the producers/writers/director just chose not to show Lori's dead body because it wasn't necessary? They already SHOWED us her stomach getting ripped open and now they showed a lot of blood and gross bits and things with a fat zombie in the corner that Rick is super aggressive almost intimate in taking out. I think this should be enough to convince the audience "She's dead and been eaten!" Rick figured this out, why can;t we?

Why go through the time to create a mangled Lori body for one shot? That would be overkill.. Sure, TWD is graphic, but that moment was not and did not need to be one of those graphic moments. (especially since Rick was about to go prison stab crazy on a the walker who ate her). It was much more important to devote that screen time on RICK! To observe his reactions and emotions while searching this room and putting the pieces together. He was acting like a real police officer in there. I could see him looking at this "crime scene" and figuring out how it went down.

I feel like when the writers drafted this scene, they probably discussed

"What is the appropriate amount of "dead Lori body parts" we should show the audience to prove indefinitely that Lori is DEAD and EATEN so we can shift away from

"WHERE IS LORI'S BODY?"

to

"WHERE IS RICK'S MIND?!?!?!"

11. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Lmao @ the appropriate amount of lori's dead body parts !!!

12. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

On Talking Dead they confirmed that the zombie ate Lori.

13. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I don't see how there's even any question to it? I mean....it was laid out so the audience could see exactly what happened. Where's the confusion coming from? Are people watching the show or acting like modern theater patrons and talking through the whole thing?

14. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

This would be my guess.

15. Ry_Roamer

Ry_Roamer Member

I was reading alot of the comments on the AMC website last night and it was so amusing. I love when people read too much into simple things. "ZOMG Carol dragged Lori's body out of there and sewed her up, I bet they're both alive!!11"

16. z0mbi3 k1ng

z0mbi3 k1ng Member

This isn't consistent with actual events in the show. Remember all the way back to the beginning, bicycle girl - she was literally split in half.

And it's been shown that you can shoot every vital organ in their body other than the brain, and they will keep on keepin' on.

17. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

There is no mystery here, that walker ate Lori (CONFIRMED) and maybe other walkers got the scraps. Plus Lori was very thin, she could have easily been eaten by that walker. The walker wasn't even fat, just normal with a super bloated stomach FROM EATING LORI

#17 mtamborra, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  18. CheebaMonkey83

CheebaMonkey83 New Member

I still want to hold out hope that Lori is still alive somehow, I know it was confirmed on talking dead. Some things don't make sense to me though. When have you seen any zombie in the show drag a person around as they ate, or before they eat? How was that zombie so hungry that there was not one little piece of her left? Finally (I am sure there is more too), am I the only one that noticed that there was no blood at all around that bullet?

Also, how was that zombie so hungry, that it ate everything except that one bullet? (told you I would think of something else!)

19. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

Your theory is good but it was still CONFIRMED she was eaten by the producer/director(whatever) of that episode. I don't know about forensics and all this stuff but are bullets so hot the blood just burns off of them? Because that could lead to a theory that Carl shot the ground and not Lori but the fact remains, it was confirmed she was eaten

20. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

God what a horrible way to go. Bad enough to go out the way she did but then to be EATEN???? Poor Lori. I know T-Dog was eaten too and there have been others, but this one just feels different. Hard to swallow (no pun intended).