Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The glass window gaff at the end

Discussion in 'Episode 816 - Wrath' started by Ubiq, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I got sort of a religious feel of the stained glass (or as someone called "suncatchers") hanging from the trees. Maybe because at some point they cut to Gabe sweeping up his burned down church. I thought maybe it was a make-shift place of worship after the apocalypse. But after reading everyone's posts I am also on board with the idea of random decor, or a place someone sat to relax.

2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Never mind why they were there. Nobody else was having a Monk moment because one window was horizontal and the other one was vertical? Just me? lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

That actually bothered me a little lol.

4. jiggeryqua

jiggeryqua Active Member

If the other pane had been a different pattern, I wouldn't have minded - but as it was, whoever hung them not only chose two identical panes, but couldn't then decide which way to hang them.

That they were there at all didn't bother me - I've dabbled in environmental art, the juxtaposition of created work and the raw beauty of nature, and there's bound to be at least one dabbler around in the area. The writers might easily have just had an old JD bottle littering the spot, as a source for the broken glass (and we'd have called it an easter egg - JackDaniels/JeffreyDean). Though now I type that, I concede it wouldn't have looked half as good in those flash forwards, nor as memorable when the scene finally arrived.