Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The light daryl spotted on the start

Discussion in 'Episode 515 - Try' started by snipars, Mar 23, 2015.

1. thewalkingmummy

Do you all think it strange that upon seeing the light, that Daryl wouldn't have gone there straight away? Instead he waited til morning. Aren't they meant to be recruiting???

2. Indisposed

Indisposed Member

I didn't quote your whole reply for a reason. You might want to edit your post because it contains spoilers for next week's episode that some people might not want to see. You should only discuss spoilers in the spoiler section or with spoiler tags.

3. TeamShmurda

TeamShmurda Member

Woah. What if Morgan shows up in the finale and he turns out to "not be who you think he is" like someone official said. He would be the one that tied up the woman.
    If this is not the case, I am 100% sure Morgan is with the wolves, captured or not. It just can't be a coincidence that they show that cut up body with the sunglasses etc. And why would they show post credit clips of Morgan in S5 if he won't be there in S5?

4. the walking jet

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Thanks for pointing out my mistake. I have corrected my post.

6. R.V Walker

R.V Walker Member

The light daryl spotted on the start

more like who ?

Jesus

Jesus Monroe

7. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I do not find it strange. Daryl and Aaron must remain at a longer distance in order not to be detected. This must be the reason that they did not approach that camp closer than needed.

Perhaps if they did get closer, they might have witnessed the murders and might even get into danger themselves.

8. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I couldn't imagine that the mutilated black body was Morgan. Why tease us with his short appearances only to have his body show up unrecognizable?

9. TeamShmurda

TeamShmurda Member

Because it's not his body. It's another hint that Morgan is coming. Together with "Morgan St.", all these hints make me believe that Morgan is definitely coming back.

10. itsfoz

itsfoz Member

It's also a little nod to the Saviours. Saviours camp in the woods and watch what's going on.